By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was the last game you played that (at least for you) deserved a "Perfect 10" score?

The last game to come out that deserves a 10/10 for me is Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. Others that came afterwards that are really close are The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Assassin's Creed II.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Around the Network

Fire Emblem Awakening

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Journey was the last perfect score for me. However not sure if it still is perfect as the online component might be getting quite barren by now. Nor is it a very long game, the last perfect full game, and proven to be timeless, is SotC.

SvennoJ said:
Journey was the last perfect score for me. However not sure if it still is perfect as the online component might be getting quite barren by now. Nor is it a very long game, the last perfect full game, and proven to be timeless, is SotC.

Team ICO definitely makes games that transcend the medium.

Suikoden II, and Chrono Trigger before it.

Around the Network

Bloodborne definitely.

Fear the old blood.

assassins creed 2

aLkaLiNE said:
farlaff said:

Noted and wishlisted at both my GOG (preferred) and Steam accounts! Looks like the kind of game I like to play.

Are you asking me to gift you the game d: lol *thinks about potentially good karma that could come out of that*

No, I wasn't (lol), but if you by any chance has a Steam Code or GOG redeemable game that you can spare, I wouldn't say no to it.   ;D

Maybe there is something from my many repeated Humble Bundle licenses that you would like to trade?

Uncharted 4.
Xenoblade Chronicles X was close but started to get stale after Chapter 7 for me.

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

The Witcher 3, I guess.