By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was the last game you played that (at least for you) deserved a "Perfect 10" score?

The Wolf Among Us

Around the Network

Uncharted 4. It hit all the right notes and send the franchise home proudly.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Skyward Sword

Last I finished was A Link Between Worlds. Now I'm going through Shadow of the Colossus, but I think it also deserved a 10.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

The WItcher 3 and all its expansions. Pure gold, wont play a game that good for a long time I bet.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network

So many of them
Super smash
Tropical freeze
Mario 3D world
XBX
Mario Kart 8
I am now playing MGS V Phantom pain and it's awsome so far

Teeqoz said:
Zkuq said:
There's no 'perfect 10'. There's just games with more or less flaws. Some may be a whole 1 point away from 10, some 0.1, some 0.001, but they're all below 10. Now there's probably a 10 somewhere out there, but it's due to rounding error and not perfection.

Not sure which game would be one for me personally. Maybe Grim Dawn, I suppose? But the one before that... Now that's probably a good while!

Deserving a perfect 10 score doesn't mean it's a game without any flaws.

Yup. I agree with this.

The Witcher 3

Probably Bloodborne.

aLkaLiNE said:
Chazore said:
Can't say I have one tbh, no game I've ever played has been completely perfect.

Perfection is an unobtainable human concept. 10 doesn't mean perfect, it just means subjectively the best, otherwise we would use a scale of 1-9 as opposed to 1-10.

And when I said "perfect", I really meant the score. A flawless game is a very big stretch.