By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Florida Pulse gay club attacked.

WolfpackN64 said:
Slimebeast said:

What the hell? How often do you see devote christians commit terrorist attacks?

And who said it was "every muslim's" fault?

So fucking dishonest.

Just another reason we need to close the borders and stop all immigration to the West.

That's just idiotic. The man was born in the US.

Radicalizing against gay people in the US isn't that hard. Watch Fox News, hear a few GOP people talk drivvle and there you go.

Don't be such a simpleton.

Do you see what you just did? Your're blaming a muslim's terrorist attack on conservative media.

And you got the nerve to talk about being a simpleton.

Your reaction is just another reason why we must stop immigration immediately.

It's so perverse. Immigrants come here and cause violence (or their children do) and what do people do? They make excuses and explain away the bad deeds by foreigners and instead criticize our own people. This perversion needs to be stopped.

Around the Network

gun control is totally going to stop people from wanting to cause harm to other people

vivster said:
barneystinson69 said:

Maybe if muslims weren't at the forefront of these attacks so often, maybe then it would be different. When was the last time a christan group committed an attack in the middle east? You don't see christans going into gay clubs and killing 50 people, even if they don't agree with it.  And restrictions on guns? That'll just make it harder for the reponsible people to get it, it'll just go underground to criminals! 

Pretty sure that the vast majority of crimes in the US is commited by Christian raised people.

I'm pretty sure the USA was also a majority christan country, and that Islam is a very distant third! I'm also wondering when was the last time a Christan killed so many people in the United States.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

The wife of this suspect has said he was mentally unstable.

But I guess that's only relevant if the shooter is a white male, then it must be a mental disorder, has nothing to do with race/religion then.

barneystinson69 said:
vivster said:

Pretty sure that the vast majority of crimes in the US is commited by Christian raised people.

I'm pretty sure the USA was also a majority christan country, and that Islam is a very distant third! I'm also certain mass-shootings don't often involve christans either...

Most mass shootings in the US are by white males, should we profile them specifically? 

Around the Network

Slimebeast said:

Do you see what you just did? Your're blaming a muslim's terrorist attack on conservative media.

It's so perverse. Immigrants come here and cause violence (or their children do) and what do people do? They make excuses and explain away the bad deeds by foreigners and instead criticize our own people. This perversion needs to be stopped.

Oh really? Well then you're the reason women should have easier access to abortion clinics.

hershel_layton said:
Slimebeast said:

What the hell? How often do you see devote christians commit terrorist attacks?

And who said it was "every muslim's" fault?

So fucking dishonest.

Just another reason we need to close the borders and stop all immigration to the West.

1) Ever heard of the Phineas Preasthood? What about the 

Liberation front of Tipura? LRA? Eastern lightning? I don't recall the media going nuts over Frazier Miller. Before you call me dishonest, I hope you realize both Islam and Christians have psychotic beasts who do nothing but put society down. Stop acting as though Christians are magically innocent.

2)I was on Fox News. Guess they were having their typical anti-muslim speaker. Then again, it's unfair. Every large broadcaster has their fair share of biased speakers.

3)Also, what do borders have to do with this? While I agree with your point for borders needing to be controlled/closed, what does THIS situation have to do with borders? This dude could be a man who's simply from a different country, but spent the majority of his life in here.

What the fuck?! Frazier Miller is not a christian, Phineas priests were no christians.

From what I've heard Front of Triptura is a defensive group in reaction against muslim terror on christians in India. But if they have made terrorist attacks that's disgusting. I didn't know that.

Yes, LRA is the infamous christian guerilla army in Africa. It's used as the exception that proves the rule. The rule that says that christians don't commit terror.

Christians aren't innocent but you very seldom see violence commited by them.

About borders, the guy was a child of immigrants from the Middle East. We currently see hordes of children to immigrants causing havoc in Europe right now, and that's clearly a product of immigration. And together with immigrants comes this "explain away" mentality and roots itself in society, together with leftist ideology. Examples of this phenomon are plenty in this very thread - posters with immigrant background trying to explain away this terror attack.

WolfpackN64 said:

Slimebeast said:

Oh really? Well then you're the reason women should have easier access to abortion clinics.

I really shut you up didn't I?

Abortion clinics, wtf? As if people with your background care about abortion clinics.

Slimebeast said:
hershel_layton said:

1) Ever heard of the Phineas Preasthood? What about the 

Liberation front of Tipura? LRA? Eastern lightning? I don't recall the media going nuts over Frazier Miller. Before you call me dishonest, I hope you realize both Islam and Christians have psychotic beasts who do nothing but put society down. Stop acting as though Christians are magically innocent.

2)I was on Fox News. Guess they were having their typical anti-muslim speaker. Then again, it's unfair. Every large broadcaster has their fair share of biased speakers.

3)Also, what do borders have to do with this? While I agree with your point for borders needing to be controlled/closed, what does THIS situation have to do with borders? This dude could be a man who's simply from a different country, but spent the majority of his life in here.

What the fuck?! Frazier Miller is not a christian, Phineas priests were no christians.

From what I've heard Front of Triptura is a defensive group in reaction against muslim terror on christians in India. But if they have made terrorist attacks that's disgusting. I didn't know that.

Yes, LRA is the infamous christian guerilla army in Africa. It's used as the exception that proves the rule. The rule that says that christians don't commit terror.

About borders, the guy was a child of immigrants from the Middle East. We currently see hordes of children to immigrants causing havoc in Europe right now, and that's clearly a product of immigration. And together with immigrants comes this "explain away" mentality and roots itself in society, together with leftist ideology. Examples of this phenomon are plenty in this very thread - posters with immigrant background trying to explain away this terror attack.

So where's all the Mexican mass shooters? Asians? Why should they be lumped in? 

Usually it's a white male in America doing mass shootings, were you calling for all white men to have to be frisked when entering a movie theater in the US? After all it was a white dude who walked into a movie theater and shot it up. And it was a white dude last I checked who went into an elementary school and salughtered almost 30 elementary school children. 

America has a violence problem, period. 

Soundwave said:
Slimebeast said:

So where's all the Mexican mass shooters? Asians? Why should they be lumped in? 

Usually it's a white male in America doing mass shootings, were you calling for all white men to have to be frisked when entering a movie theater in the US? After all it was a white dude who walked into a movie theater and shot it up. And it was a white dude last I checked who went into an elementary school and salughtered almost 30 elementary school children. 

America has a violence problem, period. 

So another guy with immigrant background trying to explain away a muslim killing 50 gay people.

White people are majority in USA and their proportion of mass shooters isn't bigger than their share of the population. And yet we're talking about a crime that is perceived as the white man's type of crime.

America has a violence problem, but not period. Today it also increasingly has a problem with extremists of foreign religions.