Forums - Gaming Discussion - Insider information about e3.

DirtyP2002 said:
About 50 million Xbox Live Users.
Let's assume only 20 Million of them are paying for Xbox Live.
Let's assume all of them pay $50 for it (the cheapest option)

That would equal $1,000,000,000 per year.
Imagine what they could do with that money for their fans instead of just making XBL free.

How many 3rd party exclusives can you get with 1 billion USD? Every single year.

And we're pretty much done here.

Also lol at the "rumor" that Sony wants to make a counter-strike like game. And lol at the Mass Effect rumor, you can't announce what you already have announced.

Around the Network

why should MS make Xbox Live for free if they increased the Xbox Live price in a bunch of other countries including Austria some weeks ago?

Free would be unexpected? Maybe a $10 discount to get it align with the PS+ service.

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)
Normchacho said:
Guys...he is...obviously not an insider.

In fairness to the OP he did not specify within which industry he worked.  Maybe he works in the fast food industry and heard the hamburger patty delivery man talking about things he overheard while delivering meats to some pre show E3 meetings.

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

Sound more like a prediction

Around the Network

I doubt it, but for once someone's claims are precise enough to be properly verifiable. Apparently we also won't have to wait long to be able to verify the validity these claims. Lies or not, but I like the precision.

I can see the free multiplayer thing being possible, while keeping the "Games with Gold" behind a paywall.

If GWG stays behind the paywall, and maybe also the game streaming (how i hope this rumor is true!) they would still keep a lot of subscribers. I also hope game streaming will be announced for PC at the same time and allow for every game released on X1 to be streamed. Then I could potentially sell my X1 while still having it and MS would have a way to make money of XBox without being as dependent on hardware.

If you are not on reddit I don't believe you.

Sorry, but I'm skeptical for now. Still will tag, and wait too see how it turns out.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).