By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Insider information about e3.

pokoko said:

Why are people even discussing this? Especially after that cat video I posted?

Edit:  Oh, hey!  Mods!  Can we do that "perma-ban if you're lying" thing, too?

-

Around the Network

Have you seen how much revenue Live Gold brings in? If they drop Gold subs they will replace it with something else. Not sure what they can do to replace Live Gold though.

SWORDF1SH said:

Have you seen how much revenue Live Gold brings in? If they drop Gold subs they will replace it with something else. Not sure what they can do to replace Live Gold though.

Well, I heard they are hoping that things like Micro transactions, ads, partnerships, ect will be able to make up the $5/month situation. Plus people are still going to need xbl for GWG and xbox live features (not sure which ones are hidden behind pay wall). 

Just like backwards compatability, they know it isn't a huge system seller, but will boost their PR.

Snoopy said:

I work within the industry and I am going to spill some secrets.

Microsoft: will introduce game streaming (AAA games) and free xbox live. It will be missing features, but you can play multiplayer games for free.

Sony: They are working on a new AAA fps exclusive game that is comparable to Counter Strike, but for consoles. They want to make a successful fps because they know how powerful that genre is and take advantage of their large install base.

EA: They are announcing the new Mass Effect of course. 

I'll let you guys know more as time goes by.

You were full of ish! You dont work in the industry, you dont have access to insider information, please stop wasting our time with your dumb fantasies.

Turkish said:
Snoopy said:

I work within the industry and I am going to spill some secrets.

Microsoft: will introduce game streaming (AAA games) and free xbox live. It will be missing features, but you can play multiplayer games for free.

Sony: They are working on a new AAA fps exclusive game that is comparable to Counter Strike, but for consoles. They want to make a successful fps because they know how powerful that genre is and take advantage of their large install base.

EA: They are announcing the new Mass Effect of course. 

I'll let you guys know more as time goes by.

You were full of ish! You dont work in the industry, you dont have access to insider information, please stop wasting our time with your dumb fantasies.

U mad? Sometimes these things are too easy to pass up.

Around the Network
Bandorr said:
With every game now on the PC - I am curious how the multiplayer will work.

At what point are people going to get mad about having to pay for something - that others aren't?

Good point...

What are they going to do? Charge PC gamers for Xbox Live hahahaha

Just buying my new gaming PC earlier may actually make more sense than buying an Xbox One.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Snoopy said:
Turkish said:

U mad? Sometimes these things are too easy to pass up.

"u mad" lol, are u 15 years old

ok I get it- you wanted to post something about e3 and you were inside your house when you posted it therefore you called it "insider" information

AND  your mom pays you to play video games so you don t bother her when she is at home therefore you "work in the industry"