By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - If Donald Trump is elected, how long until he invades and conquers Canada? Would you support it?

RIP Canada,
There's no way you'll be able to resist the American conquest.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

9 days!

Stupid question, stupid answer.

I honestly like Canada, their is only one thing I don't like it is the climate, I have some sort of winter depression/sickness so Canada would be hard for me.  But at the same time while I like Trudeau as a person I feel some are turning against him, the unemployment has risen the last months (while the rest of the world is going down) the debt looks to going to increase faster and higher thanks to him and while I support how he treats immigrations and immigrants...I think he opens the way for Canada to have more extreme candidates aswell.

Honestly the markets are expecting a recession to happen soon and if it is trump/Clinton/Bernie or Ronal Mc Donald it will happen and I think it will effect Canada aswell. It will probably lead to more debt and unemployment and people will feel the country is nice to new Canadians like Omar/Lee/Gonzales but what about the Canadians like Justin/Melissa/Terrance and Philip?   I would not be surprised see an Canadian Trump version popping up in Canada so in that way it USA politicans like Trump could conquer Canada.

Ka-pi96 said:
konnichiwa said:

I honestly like Canada, their is only one thing I don't like it is the climate, I have some sort of winter depression/sickness so Canada would be hard for me.  But at the same time while I like Trudeau as a person I feel some are turning against him, the unemployment has risen the last months (while the rest of the world is going down) the debt looks to going to increase faster and higher thanks to him and while I support how he treats immigrations and immigrants...I think he opens the way for Canada to have more extreme candidates aswell.

Honestly the markets are expecting a recession to happen soon and if it is trump/Clinton/Bernie or Ronal Mc Donald it will happen and I think it will effect Canada aswell. It will probably lead to more debt and unemployment and people will feel the country is nice to new Canadians like Omar/Lee/Gonzales but what about the Canadians like Justin/Melissa/Terrance and Philip?   I would not be surprised see an Canadian Trump version popping up in Canada so in that way it USA politicans like Trump could conquer Canada.

South Park reference? :o

Yeah was to lazy to look up real names =p.

Canada is already being voluntarily invaded by anti-Trump supporters. So it's already begun.

Around the Network

Her Majesty would send her troops to destroy Trump and free USA, making it one of her realms.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

I am completely in favor of invading Canada. Apparently we need more blue states.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I am a Canadian Trump supporter and I would gladly see Canada take in all the Democrat-leaning Americans who think it is OK to start a war with Russia over cyber-attacks and throw us into WWIII. At least in Canada they won't be able to get their hands on a nuclear arsenal or have access to any significant military power anymore.

If Trump attempts some of those outlandish claims I think he will be impeached before his 4 years is up.

You haven't heard?

Our Prime Minister is currently in the process of writing up a public speech where he will address the nation and let all Canadians know that we will be building a mile high wall made of Ivory and the USA is going to pay for it.

How generous of you Americans and your new President!