By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Full version of Gran Turismo 5 over a year away....

At least according to gamepro: http://www.gamepro.com/news.cfm?article_id=172168

What do you guys think about it? Does this seem credible? Or maybe this a fast one on Sony's side to raise the sales of the prologue version? IMO opinion this is just bullcrap to make a "demo" of a game and ask for 40$ and later on expect people to shell out another 60$ for the real thing.

What are Your thoughts? 

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Around the Network

Isn't it what is suspected by many, plus GAME stated that GT 5 was a year away, probably from information given to them by sony.

Surprised, anyone? Not me, all GT games are slow in the going but luckily worth the wait!

...Didn't some of us keep saying how 2008 will be owned by Sony thanks to the release of the full ver GT:5 game? Whoops.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Well, I'm not surprised, there's no way Sony can convince people to buy GT5P when the real GT5 is only 6 months ago.

Also, the amount of cars and tracks in GT5 (from last report) were IMMENSE.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

Most people on this site expected GT5 to come out in 2009, not a big surprise. Stop calling GT5:P a demo because it is not.

Wojtas said:
...Didn't some of us keep saying how 2008 will be owned by Sony thanks to the release of the full ver GT:5 game? Whoops.

Maybe Sony decided they dont need GT5 this year anymore. I'd have to agree that GT5 this year would be overkill, and GT5P, even as a demo, will still be the best racing simulator to date. Just makes you wonder what all they will be cramming into the real GT5. 

But GOW3, Exclusive IP from Rockstar, FF, and GT5 all in one year is nothing to complain about. Maybe even a Uncharted sequel on top of that. And that 8 days game(or whatever its called). And a Kingdom Hearts Sequel. And Socom 4.

Wow. Gotta go clean myself up.

Always Look On The bright Side Of Life (proceeds to whistle)

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

look on the brightside, there will be over 700 cars.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

i think GT5 will hit Japan Summer 09 and the rest of the world Xmas 09. That would make the most sense to me.