Halo: Combat Evolved 30 20.41%

Halo 2 35 23.81%

Half Life 2 3 2.04%

Knights of the Old Republic 34 23.13%

Other 45 30.61%

Total:147

What's your pick, and why?

Around the Network

Knights of the Old Republic. It was an engrossing RPG, rich of adventure, some truly memorable plot twists and awesome partners (yeah, I'm even including the self-righteous Carth). It's in my opinion one of the greatest games ever made, and far surpasses anything else inside the Star Wars franchise.

The runner-up would be either Shenmue 2 or Halo 2.

Ninja gaiden black. The best NG by far with gorgeous colourful visuals,challenging gameplay and awesome bosses. Runners up would have to be Jet set radio future, Splinter cell chaos theory and Project gotham racing 2. Xbox also had other amazing racing games like Burnout 2 point of impact,Burnout 3 takedown, burnout 4 revenge, Moto GP, rallisport challenge 2 and toca 3. I used to spend dozens of hours playing those games.

Halo 2 FTW! 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Riddick, Crimson Skies, Ninja Gaiden Black, Serious Sam, etc..

Incredible system that deserves more (a lot more) respect.

Hi

Around the Network

Ninja gaiden or fable. I cant really decide.
Escape from butcher bay was also a great game.

Edit. Forgot Panzer Dragoon orta. Best on rails shooter ever.

Halo 2 for me.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Sudeki! Hmm. . . dejavu.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Morrowind GOTY

PC gaming but with the convience of a console.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

So many to choose from!

I'll go with Halo, which owns titles for best shooter, best launch game, and best Xbox game. It represented a huge leap forward for the shooter genre and it's still awesome 15 years later.

Other contenders are Half-Life 2, Psychonauts, Halo 2, and Morrowind.