By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Counting down the minutes until NA number release.

@kingofwale

oh well I might actually concentrate on some revision for that week..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Peaceful?! What will we argue about?
Anyways, I think its better to loose a few members for one week rather than loosing gebx for several months, I like that dude!
No ill feelings towards you others in the bet, but one week is hardly a disaster and you'll be back in no time.

Mummelmann said:
Peaceful?! What will we argue about?
Anyways, I think its better to loose a few members for one week rather than loosing gebx for several months, I like that dude!
No ill feelings towards you others in the bet, but one week is hardly a disaster and you'll be back in no time.

I believe in Equivalent exchange, you are willing to make a bet, you will have to accept the consequences.

Oh, trust me, if the bet is flawed due to incorrect numbers,  you can bet your money you will hear it from me. :P

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Wow.

Thats like half of the SDF that could get wiped out right there.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

PS2 has managed to beat 360 for 2 weeks of this month, that counts as a win for Sony!

Around the Network
Neos said:

things are gonna be peaceful around here.

Thanks Gebx, luv ya!

also, MikeB sucks.

Keep it civil Neos.

My god when will the PS2 die?, it's almost gone in Japan, it's slowing in Europe I think, but it seems to be doing better in America than last year.

Won't be till tomorrow these numbers I think, he posted Japan numbers first!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

lol Japan Numbers up! lol

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits