By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Counting down the minutes until NA number release.

Why? Because those people's life (well, lives on this forum) is depending on it

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=19350

darthdevidem01
polishforlife
Gerinako
Willem
Jandre002 - Any price cut announced before March 23rd will annul the whole bet and let everyone off*
xenophon13
Flow
- Kingofwale will pay fine if banned
Username2324
- Kingofwale will pay fine if banned
Salamursu
WhiteDevil
Retrasado

MikeB - Using Official March NPD numbers (For MikeB only)

Oh, Apparently I'm paying their a week's fine. Which is what? 25*7*2 = 350. I can take that. :P

You all come back after the ban, Remember?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

things are gonna be peaceful around here.

Thanks Gebx, luv ya!

also, MikeB sucks.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

That's nice...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Good bye Sony fans, without them this place is more peaceful.

So if you lost do you get banned kingofwale?

Around the Network

how long till numbers are out GMT

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
ctk495 said:
So if you lost do you get banned kingofwale.

I wasn't in the bet. I offered to pay the ban fine for a few members though.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Damn I won't be able to post the EU numbers next week if I get banned!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

alot of members are going to be banned i cant wait lol

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Poor sony fans they will get banned.