By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FF XII HD Remaster (PS4) Teaser Trailer

Will definitely double dip and buy this.

Now in celebration, Square should release FF9 on PS4 now :P

Around the Network

Yay more remasters. #4thepeasants

User moderated for this and other posts -RavenXtra

BasilZero said:
Hynad said:

Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core isn't mainline... 

I consider it so since its a prequel to VII  ;o....

Including sequels and prequels (which is why XIII-2 is on it too)

The remake will say if it's canon or not.

Let's hope it isn't.

Was never a huge fan of XII, got about half way through the game and never picked it up again. Although, I may give it another shot... From what I recall it actually still had a "FF" vibe to it.

BasilZero said:
V-r0cK said:
Will definitely double dip and buy this.

Now in celebration, Square should release FF9 on PS4 now :P

They should release VIII first on PS4/iOS/mobile.

Its really confusing why they havent done a mass multiport release for it but for VII and IX they did.

Well FF9 remaster just came out for Steam/mobile recently so putting it on PS4 should be a piece of cake like they have with FF7.

But I agreed that FF8 needs more loving as it's also one of the best FF games out there.  I think it deserves a full remake. (along with FF9)  Love the story and the characters are cool; would love to see them come back in full HD glory.

Around the Network

I'm wondering what the new cut scenes will be. Did the zodiac edition have more cut scenes over the original release?

BasilZero said:
V-r0cK said:

Well FF9 remaster just came out for Steam/mobile recently so putting it on PS4 should be a piece of cake like they have with FF7.

But I agreed that FF8 needs more loving as it's also one of the best FF games out there.  I think it deserves a full remake. (along with FF9)  Love the story and the characters are cool; would love to see them come back in full HD glory.

No problem with that - I'm sure IX will come out on PS4.

Its just weird that VIII hasnt gotten the same treatment that VII and IX got  especially since they are all from the same era.

Also yes - both VIII and IX deserve a full HD remake like VII is getting!

They can do whatever to 8, I rather they never touch 9. Square Enix will just mess it up and add some angsty look to Zidane. 

BasilZero said:
V-r0cK said:

No problem with that - I'm sure IX will come out on PS4.

Its just weird that VIII hasnt gotten the same treatment that VII and IX got  especially since they are all from the same era.

Also yes - both VIII and IX deserve a full HD remake like VII is getting!

Also, I do recall that FF8 did come out on PC way back with FF7 so when FF9 was announced for mobile/steam it was odd that FF8 didn't get the treatment first. Weird indeed my friend.

Ka-pi96 said:
V-r0cK said:

Piece of cake? Wasn't the PS4 port of FF7 delayed and ended up releasing like a year after it was announced?

....piece of cake now since they learned how to with FF7? lol xD

Put IX on PS4