By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FF XII HD Remaster (PS4) Teaser Trailer

CosmicSex said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

This is where I found the price: http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2016/06/06/final-fantasy-xii-zodiac-age-ps4-costs-49-99-full-list-features-detailed/

Got it thanks.  I have to have it and I need two copies... so I'm gonna wait until Amazon gets the listing up and preorder with the 20% off.

For me that comes down to $40 a peice on launch day.  If you wait some months, it will be $39.99 before you know it.

yeah im going to wait till it hits $20, which shouldnt take too long i think

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Swordmasterman said:
I Have played hundreds of Hours of Final Fantasy XII and i can tell that the difference between the original and the remaster are noticeable.

This game also have the Zodiac Job System's version, Like Final Fantasy X the international version never launched outside of Japan.

umm... Europe's outside of Japan and that got the international version of FFX...

Nope, Europe and Australia are clearly just regions of Japan

ktay95 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

umm... Europe's outside of Japan and that got the international version of FFX...

Nope, Europe and Australia are clearly just regions of Japan

On a side note... 'here' is just about as subjective as 'international'... If I visit the place that is international,  suddenly my home becomes international lol

Yes! About time!! Time to replay one of the best FF games.

I like 12 better than 10.

Around the Network

PS4 is reminding me on the glorious jrpg era, so happy its back

zero129 said:
Wright said:

It requires being connected to the internet in order to be able to play it. A Ps1 game.

Wait. So you need to be connected to start FF8?. like you cant use it in steams offline mode?.

Even if you try opening it on Steam's offline mode, it still requires you to log in into Square Enix servers, which in turn forces you to be connected online.

One question: why?

This is easily one of the worst non-MMO Final Fantasy games, possibly the worst one besides maybe FFX. Square has taken 10 years to make FF15 and in that development time, they've literally remastered every single main game in the series before it AT LEAST once. I wish gaming would go forward with ideas instead of backwards.

IDOLxISxDEAD said:
One question: why?

This is easily one of the worst non-MMO Final Fantasy games, possibly the worst one besides maybe FFX. Square has taken 10 years to make FF15 and in that development time, they've literally remastered every single main game in the series before it AT LEAST once. I wish gaming would go forward with ideas instead of backwards.

Because most people and critics loved the game and has eagerly requested that it be remastered? Your opinion is in the minority and the majority is what's being considered by Square-enix. 

Wright said:
zero129 said:

Wait. So you need to be connected to start FF8?. like you cant use it in steams offline mode?.

Even if you try opening it on Steam's offline mode, it still requires you to log in into Square Enix servers, which in turn forces you to be connected online.

Best way to play the PS1 classics is with ePSXe with the proper shaders. Games end up looking much better than the Steam versions. Except for FF XI, which received proper enhancements.