By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FF XII HD Remaster (PS4) Teaser Trailer

Why don't they remaster thier good games...How about Final Fantasy IV, Final Fantasy VI, and Chrono Trigger...BUT NOT CHANGE THE BATTLE SYSTEM like they are doing with the Final Fantasy VII remake...

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Wright said:

I'll try to get this one. One of those Final Fantasy games I never got to play, mainly because I didn't own a PS2 back then.

I still need to purchase X/X-2 HD as well, but ugh. It's still too expensive here. I

Buy it on Steam!

After what SE did to FF VIII Steam version, I'm not enticed to buy any Final Fantasy on Steam.

Ka-pi96 said:
BasilZero said:

Stop trying to make me feel bad you woman ;(

How did I make you feel bad? :o

He can't even beat the slow Ronso team....

Hmm, pie.

Pinkie_pie said:
Looks good. I never played XII but i heard its one of the worst ff game ever.

Nope, it is the last GOOD Final Fantasy. Great news.

YES. I haven't played IZJS so I'll be picking it up almost solely based on that.

Around the Network
Pinkie_pie said:

bigtakilla said:
Pinkie_pie said:

How can it be the last good Final Fantasy when there's also FF XIII and XIV?

Ka-pi96 said:

Well to be fair the Ronso team are pretty hard to tackle. And them being slow doesn't really change anything. For some reason the AI likes to be tackled before they actually shoot so even if they get through they'll likely wait for your defence to catch up (or worse, pass it back to a defender when 1on1 with your goalie. I've seen that happen way too many times )

See, it's not the tackling that is the problem, it's the fact you can swim faster than them, so I just swim around until I'm out of tackling range and then free open (sphere) shot. If I recall I used to get bored and just run down the timer swimming about.

Hmm, pie.

Wright said:

How can it be the last good Final Fantasy when there's also FF XIII and XIV?

Opinions.... opinions everywhere.

I find it strange however that whenever anyone talks about a great/good/bad Final Fantasy game they are refering in comparison to other Final Fantasy games. 13, while my least liked FF game, is still a good game at it's core. It's just not as good as all the others I've played.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:

Opinions.... opinions everywhere.

I find it strange however that whenever anyone talks about a great/good/bad Final Fantasy game they are refering in comparison to other Final Fantasy games. 13, while my least liked FF game, is still a good game at it's core. It's just not as good as all the others I've played.

I'm pretty sure Final Fantasy XIII is a better game than Final Fantasy 3, simply because the later has aged terribly.