I don't reply with it, it annoys me. 38 34.23%

I reply with it. It's legit. 37 33.33%

it show dad bee banana bell aw fence. 4 3.60%

Indifferent, myself. 23 20.72%

Off to the comments with ... 9 8.11%

Total:111
celador said:
See it a lot on reddit, it's stupid

It's pretty much just there because there isn't a like/dislike option on posts here, so instead you get people left with the only option to show they agree 100% with what another has stated is just by the quote and "^This" Method. I think I would prefer that than coming into a thread which has something glaringly obviously wrong with it in terms of the OP's idea and you get 50 replies of the same thing more or less saying "you're wrong because of X" would be far worse IMO.

Also @ John there is a website feedback area for feedback... on the website, which this barely falls under, but still more so than a thread titled as such and placed as such I think.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
Slade6alpha said:

This is the epitomization of what this website has come to.

Edit: Are you Spurgeonryan's kid? 

Holy shit. Why haven't I though about that ... it would explain a lot.

Anywho, what annoys me more is when someone quotes an entire lengthy OP/post then a)

Only write one sentence to reply

and b)

Don't cut out anything from the post they are quoting.

I mean, come one now.

The qouting edit system is pretty crap. Unless I'm missing a way to delete a qoute in a qoute. Without ruining the qoute box.

S.Peelman said:
deskpro2k3 said:

this is why I think we should have a thumbs up button for when users agrees with a post. we can ignore the thumb down by just not implementing it.

Instead of a "thumbs-up" it should be a button that says "This".

This I agree with.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Slade6alpha said:
This is thread of the year material.

NOT this

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Teeqoz said:
Slade6alpha said:

This is the epitomization of what this website has come to.

Edit: Are you Spurgeonryan's kid? 

Holy shit. Why haven't I though about that ... it would explain a lot.

Anywho, what annoys me more is when someone quotes an entire lengthy OP/post then a)

Only write one sentence to reply

and b)

Don't cut out anything from the post they are quoting.

I mean, come one now.

this...

John2290 said:

I find more and more people on forums across the internet are just replying to others with the word "this". Why even bother...Anyway, just thought polling this would be interesting. I can also tell this thread may get very meta with ironic replies.

Around the Network
archer9234 said:

The qouting edit system is pretty crap. Unless I'm missing a way to delete a qoute in a qoute. Without ruining the qoute box.

There is. Left click on the quote box you want to remove then click on the "Delete row" option where all the editing stuff is. The quote box and everything in it will be removed but all of the other quote boxes will be there. I did it with this post to show you what it looks like after.

Aeolus451 said:

There is. Left click on the quote box you want to remove then click on the "Delete row" option where all the editing stuff is. The quote box and everything in it will be removed but all of the other quote boxes will be there. I did it with this post to show you what it looks like after.

Darn that works. I've been using the html source button all these years to delete nested tables etc.

And btw That ↓

SvennoJ said:
Aeolus451 said:

Darn that works. I've been using the html source button all these years to delete nested tables etc.

And btw That ↓

<3 or a heart is a better symbol for a butt. haha.

One of the best threads I've read in a while.

Lots of great comedy:)

John2290 said:
So, we all agree on this^. There should be a button you can press that says "this".

I think there should be a "Like" button. Something to acknowledge a good post. An something to show a little respect to a post that you either:

A) Don't have time to reply too
B) Don't have much to say or think of something to reply too

There are a lot of intelligent conversations, ideas, and thoughts that deserve respect. The occasional funny ones are okay as well. I don't mind a troll here and there. Unless it's a complete idiot who does it every 2nd post.