Off to the comments with ... 9 8.11%

Total:111
Slade6alpha said:
okay wtf is this thread.

It's making me feel light headed...

Around the Network
Leadified said:

light

At the end of the tunnel? I sure hope there is.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Zisbest said:

At the end I hope.

This^

BraLoD said:
That has to be considered spam...

This

John2290 said:
think-man said:

This

That.

What

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

Well I suppose it is at least better than them quoting others and putting nothing at all, even if only barely...

this

Fap!

Erm, I mean, This or that or boobs

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

this is why I think we should have a thumbs up button for when users agrees with a post. we can ignore the thumb down by just not implementing it.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Ka-pi96 said:
Zkuq said:
On platforms where there's no built-in functionality to voice agreement (e.g. upvote system), 'this' is a natural way to do that. When someone has already said something really well, it doesn't make much sense to repeat the same in slightly different words. 'This' is thus also a way to save people's time so they don't have to read the same thing again and again.

But by constantly reposting the original post as a quote isn't that still happening regardless?

Do you continue reading a quotation once you realize it's a post you've already read once? I don't. It doesn't save as much time as a built-in system but it does save some time.

Ka-pi96 said:

Well I suppose it is at least better than them quoting others and putting nothing at all, even if only barely...

This^