This^ ....

I don't reply with it, it annoys me. 38 34.23%

I reply with it. It's legit. 37 33.33%

it show dad bee banana bell aw fence. 4 3.60%

Indifferent, myself. 23 20.72%

Off to the comments with ... 9 8.11%

Total:111
John2290 said:

I find more and more people on forums across the internet are just replying to others with the word "this". Why even bother...Anyway, just thought polling this would be interesting. I can also tell this thread may get very meta with ironic replies.

this

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
on said:

At least we all think alike then.

^This 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Forum are a outdated mean of discussing and sharing information. Reddit clears this problem with upvote reserving posts for new information.

Even facebook clear the problem with like and share.

Slade6alpha said:
okay wtf is this thread.

^this

seriously though, probably much worse than popular lazy simple responses are people who get annoyed by literally ANYTHING. its like some people who gets butthurt over emojiis being everywhere. who caresss

I hate these new and recent abbreviations I don't remember seeing 10, 15, 20 years ago.

I'm seeing stuff like yolo, otoh, afaik, tbqh, and several more. It's like young ppl today are coming up with their own language. Are they that lazy to type out what they're trying to say?

I have to go online and see if there's an explanation on what these mean. Guess that's part of getting old. :( Out with the old, in with the new.

Around the Network
UltimateGamer1982 said:
I hate these new and recent abbreviations I don't remember seeing 10, 15, 20 years ago.

I'm seeing stuff like yolo, otoh, afaik, tbqh, and several more. It's like young ppl today are coming up with their own language. Are they that lazy to type out what they're trying to say?

I have to go online and see if there's an explanation on what these mean. Guess that's part of getting old. :( Out with the old, in with the new.

I know, right?

Admittedly, I use "This." fairly often. If I see a post that mirrors my thoughts about a topic in a thread instead of posting the exact same thing, I'll just use a "This.".

Frankly, some people get awfully pissy around here if a lot of people express the same negative opinion about a topic and sometimes it can be considered trolling or flaming because it was expressed a lot. If the opinion is untrue than I can understand why people would get upset.

A "this" sometimes allows you to you agree without catching flak for it by community or the mods (haven't seen that with this mod team, though).

deskpro2k3 said:

this is why I think we should have a thumbs up button for when users agrees with a post. we can ignore the thumb down by just not implementing it.

Instead of a "thumbs-up" it should be a button that says "This".

Slade6alpha said:

This is the epitomization of what this website has come to.

Edit: Are you Spurgeonryan's kid? 

Holy shit. Why haven't I though about that ... it would explain a lot.

Anywho, what annoys me more is when someone quotes an entire lengthy OP/post then a)

Only write one sentence to reply

and b)

Don't cut out anything from the post they are quoting.

I mean, come one now.

Baalzamon said:
Slade6alpha said:

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P