By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is having sex with drunk people rape?

Yes, but the word "drunk" to me means more than just drinking a bit of alcohol. It specifically implies the drunk person does not have normal control over their actions. 

Around the Network

It's sleezy and immoral but not rape.

The only time a sexual activity is considered a sexual offense is when the other party did not consent to it ...

All it comes down to is whether or not you agreed to it even if you are intoxicated ...

One more thing, not saying no does not mean that it's OK for the engaging party to proceed since it'll be defined as sexual assault ...

I wouldn't personally consider either of those rape. I would consider the first one very sketchy though and would never do that.
The second one is fine.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
hershel_layton said:

Thank you.

It isn't victim blaming when people state the obvious. Don't get super drunk and risks of being raped decrease. 

That is not blaming the victim? Keep telling yourself that.

No, it isnt. It's called teaching people to prevent chances of getting raped.

The world isn't perfect. Of course the rapist shouldn't take advantage, but do you think people care in the real world?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

No? If you drink and drive and kill someone you're responsible right? Then why isnt it the same if you consent to sex? Thats how i look at it. *shrug*

Let's say I get super drunk and rape someone. Does that count as rape? I know I wouldn't rape anyone in my life, but maybe my drunk self isn't that nice to others. Can I get away with raping others by saying "I was in a state of making wrong decisions"?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
Let's say I get super drunk and rape someone. Does that count as rape? I know I wouldn't rape anyone in my life, but maybe my drunk self isn't that nice to others. Can I get away with raping others by saying "I was in a state of making wrong decisions"?

The short answer is no ...

The long answer is noooooooooooooooooo ...

fatslob-:O said:
Slarvax said:

The short answer is no ...

The long answer is noooooooooooooooooo ...

Should've guessed

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

I know in Sweden this kind of action is not taken lightly, hence there is a bill about consent before sex.

Who really wants to have sex with a shitfaced girl anyway?
I have had it a few times already and the gag reflex is strong in this girl.

Unless you are into smelly pizza looking stuff covered on your D and body, by all means drag a bashed girl home and smash her like a sex doll.