By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is having sex with drunk people rape?

Allow me to represent two scenarios:

I) You are currently sober. You met a girl at a bar and started talking. She's drunk, and you both go to her house and she agrees to having sex. You  use the Donald Trump butt plug in your pocket and hear her moan for a wall to be built.

II) You and the girl you met at the bar are drunk. You go to her house, she asks for sex, and you two do it together.

Would either scenario be considered rape? I saw an article in my local newspaper talking about it, so I thought it'd be worth asking. It's something I hear a lot of feminists talk about as well.

Of course, my two cents is to not be super drunk in public in the first place. But oh well, that's human logic for you. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

Only if you're a male.

If she consented, then no it isn't rape.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

If you are not happy with the decisions you make while being drunk, then don't get drunk.

Edit: and now I see you technically already said this on the OP sooo... no, it is not rape if the other person agrees.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

barneystinson69 said:

If she consented, then no it isn't rape.

Not if she is determined by the court of law to not be of clear mind to consent, you will be charged and be registered as a sex offender. If you don't mind going door to door around the neighborhood warning people you are a sex offender your advice is sound. Otherwise, I would wait until the girl is sober or at least make sure she is not blitzed and passing out on the way home.

Around the Network

No, but at the same time taking advantage of the situation like that, especially when otherwise they may not agreed is blah

"You two do it together"??? I hate the way the way ops sounds while reading it out loud. Feels your like shy/embarrassed to be taking about sex.

If it is, then I have been raped. At University I once got so drunk that I had sex with a random bar hookup. I was so wasted I don't even remember actually having sex with her.

Bandorr said:
Slarvax said:

If you are not happy with the decisions you make while being drunk, then don't get drunk.

Edit: and now I see you technically already said this on the OP sooo... no, it is not rape if the other person agrees.

That sounds like you are saying whatever happens to you while drunk - is YOUR fault because you chose to get drunk. I would not as that is pretty awkward and archaic thinking.

And be careful what you wear, because some things mean you're "asking for it". Lol.

Drunk people don't put a lot of importance on being conscious so I believe they don't mind.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

curl-6 said:

If it is, then I have been raped. At University I once got so drunk that I had sex with a random bar hookup. I was so wasted I don't even remember actually having sex with her.

You weren't raped. You're a dude. You can't get raped. Ever. Even if you get fucked by a dude that you didn't want to fuck, you're a dude, you shouldn't have let it happen