By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Famitsu polls Japan for their top 10 most memorable games per console

Nier lol awesome.

And only MGS2 missing T.T

Around the Network

Well Japan has good taste

Wow, Uncharted 4 must be pretty popular in Japan. And those Splatoon numbers...Nintendo has done it again.

It's strange to see Earthbound on the Famicom list, unless they're talking about Earthbound Begins/Mother, but anyways overall interesting lists. I'm also sad to see no Paper Mario on either the N64 or GC lists.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Are you kidding me? Wind Waker HD? Ugh. It's a great game, don't get me wrong. But the 8th most memorable game of the Wii U is... a remake. We/they should eliminate remakes from this type of lists.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

Man, a lot of the games on these lists makes me happy. Splatoon though, daaang, got so many votes on the Wii U. That game looks to be a real hitter in Japan. xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Boutros said:
Nier lol awesome.

And only MGS2 missing T.T

Too much Raiden maybe?

#1 Xenoblade for Wii
#1 Super Smash Bros. for N64

Deserved! I had so much fun with both games!

Wii = Xenoblade

The real shocker? Bayonetta 2 is number 3 on the Wii U list. I thought Japan hated Bayo.