By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn discussion thread: stats, characters etc.

Riot Of The Blood said:
Is Marth in this? I'm going to and buying it right now if he is.

The upcoming DS is a remake of the Marth Fire Emblem.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
I am in part 3, chapter 10 on normal difficulty (beat the game on easy before), most of my characters in Ike's group have level 16-18, Micaiah's group has level 5-8. Characters I didn't use are Meg, Fiona and all Laguz. Ilyana was useful in part 1 to weaken enemies, but she's useless later in the game. Heather steals stuff, but that's about it.

What is this "20/20/2"?

That's when you've got to level 20, promoted, got to level 20 again, promoted again, and are level 2 of your final tier.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

RolStoppable said:
I am in part 3, chapter 10 on normal difficulty (beat the game on easy before), most of my characters in Ike's group have level 16-18, Micaiah's group has level 5-8. Characters I didn't use are Meg, Fiona and all Laguz. Ilyana was useful in part 1 to weaken enemies, but she's useless later in the game. Heather steals stuff, but that's about it.

What is this "20/20/2"?

It's the 3rd tier. Unlike most Fire Emblems where you get one promotion, you get 2 in Radiant Dawn.

Also, what's wrong with your Heather? Poor stat gains?

should I buy this game? I beat PoR and I like it quite a bit. How does it stand up to it?

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Words Of Wisdom said:
RolStoppable said:

What is this "20/20/2"?

It's the 3rd tier. Unlike most Fire Emblems where you get one promotion, you get 2 in Radiant Dawn.

No offense, and dies easily. Sothe or Lothe are better, but assassin's are meh, imo.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
bigjon said:
should I buy this game? I beat PoR and I like it quite a bit. How does it stand up to it?

Better, imo. Story is not quite as epic(still good though), but the gameplay is way better, and its a direct sequel, so I actually like this game better than PoR. Great character development for Soren, I just love this game.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

RolStoppable said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
RolStoppable said:

What is this "20/20/2"?

It's the 3rd tier. Unlike most Fire Emblems where you get one promotion, you get 3 in Radiant Dawn.

I don't plan on using Heather later on in the game, so I only use her if I have to steal stuff, have to open treasure chests or have a spot left in the team.

I like having her support Nephenee so that means they go to the finals together.  ^_^ 

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
RolStoppable said:

What is this "20/20/2"?

No offense, and dies easily. Sothe or Lothe are better, but assassin's are meh, imo.

Lothe?  Do you mean Volke?  And no, Volke is not better.  He doesn't have enough availability or levels to cap as much as he needs to meanwhile Heather has more than enough time to cap every single stat she has.

I beat the 2nd story yesterday and that scene where Ike and his mercenaries come in and save Lucia.........that was so cool. At first, I thought I was gunna see an actual hanging, and I was like woah.....and then it focused on the tree, and I knew an archer was in there. I hated Rolf's voice......he sounded like too much of a kid.....3 years have passed right? You think he would have hit puberty by now. When do I get to play with Ike?

izaaz101 said:
I beat the 2nd story yesterday and that scene where Ike and his mercenaries come in and save Lucia.........that was so cool. At first, I thought I was gunna see an actual hanging, and I was like woah.....and then it focused on the tree, and I knew an archer was in there. I hated Rolf's voice......he sounded like too much of a kid.....3 years have passed right? You think he would have hit puberty by now. When do I get to play with Ike?

Rolf's voice isn't that bad.  It fits his personality too. 

Ike is coming soon for you.  Don't worry.