By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn discussion thread: stats, characters etc.

I remember basically sending out Naphene, Jill and Mia and making everything on the map die in every battle, I don't care if people say Zihark, Mia rarely gets hit and almost always double attacks
I always used what was it Astride? the female mounted archer, Paragon makes her insanely easy to rank up, just make her a strong iron bow and in no time she's catch up, plus you'll never need to use bonus exp on her,
Mist sister in combat, give her that magic sword and she can actually do damage
I don't remember what supports I used
man I need to clear out a bunch of games I haven't finished yet so I can pick up the wii fire emblem (which includes fire emblem sacred stones for the advance),
talking about fire emblem sure makes me wish sega would bring back shining force, I don't see why their can't be 2 srpgs series I like instead of one

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

My Ike team is made of Haar (stat king), Mia, Gatrie, Shinon, Titania, Nephenee and Soren.
Micaiah team is crap all around, save for Jill and Eddie.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

ItsaMii said:
My Ike team is made of Haar (stat king), Mia, Gatrie, Shinon, Titania, Nephenee and Soren.
Micaiah team is crap all around, save for Jill and Eddie.

Crazy. My Micaiah team in my 1st playthrough was okay but my Micaiah team in the 2nd is made of gods. Micaiah maxed every stat except for Luck (and I think one other). In my 1st playthrough, Jill took Haar's place in the Final chapters. Haar was a little stronger offense-wise but Jill beat him in durability and in quite a few other categories.

Yea I had Brom and Gatrie both relatively maxed and nothing could do any damage to them until the end of the last chapter, it was awesome I just had them up front and everyone attacked them futilely and then sent everyone else to do whatever else I wanted to do, steal, get items, get xp for the lower chars, etc.

The only bad thing about Haar was that if a thunder mage got close he was toast.

My Soren is beyond godlike. He's pretty much 20/20/2 and all his stats are hovering around capped. Even his defense is godlike.

Ike, Titania, Soren, Gatrie, Shinon, Nolan, Nephenee, and Haar are almost all capped and have a long way to go, here's how.

Did you know, that when you use bonus exp to level up, you always get +1 in three different stats.

So, if you manage to max out you main stats, always give that char bonus exp, so you'll get stats in places you normally wouldn't.

That's how I maxxed Soren's defense so early. My Soren can take a melee hit better, maxed luck, maxed speed, maxed resistance, maxed defense, and he has 50 HP and I'm not even in chapter 4 yet.

Seriously, Soren is a GOD. I've got him junctioned with +10 evasion, and he can tank better than Ike, lol, and he is SO fast, he will double hit everytime and hits hard. Same for my Shinon. Just looking at Soren in his arcmage robes, and you know that he's a pretty invincible unit.

Now, a really good character I have is Eddy, but it's because I've artificially boosted him with items and using the bonus exp trick. I just don't have any Swordmasters who can stand up to my other characters, because my main force, which I've mentioned are damn near invincible.

That said:

Micaiah
Jill
Mia
Brom
Mist

All of these characters downright suck in my game due to my neglect. Babysetting jobs, all.

Last thing, a tribute to my killer, and sweet southern belle, Nephanee.

Oh Nephanee, your impales special, so awesome, your dodge and defense,

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

Using BEXP in that way isn't really a trick.  It's common sense.  ^_^

Words Of Wisdom said:
BengaBenga said:

Question: Does anyone use the Master Crowns to class change? i don't really see the benefit over battle levelling, because eventually the character can't max. And do you use the Spectre Card on anyone?

There's no point to using the Master Crowns. I got everyone I wanted leveled up normally.

And I never touched any of the cards.

Did you actually forge any weapons beyond the first few chapters it became available?

Did your Mist cap pretty much everything and turn into a one-woman army like mine did?

On hard, its very difficult to gain a single level, so it can save you 100 exp. That is their purpose, 100 free exp.

Also, @everyone LOLMeg sucks!!!! Did anyone play with her?

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:

On hard, its very difficult to gain a single level, so it can save you 100 exp. That is their purpose, 100 free exp.

Also, @everyone LOLMeg sucks!!!! Did anyone play with her?

I have yet to exploit that map. I haven't needed to.

Meg doesn't suck in terms of stat growth. Neither does Fiona. The problem is that they both come in underleveled which makes getting them caught up without BEXP a pain on normal and a virtual impossibility on hard. Given enough babysitting and favoritism, they can become good units though.

In Fire Emblem:  Radiant Dawn, it's less a matter of will the unit become good so much as how much effort do you want to put into getting the unit there. 

Is Marth in this? I'm going to and buying it right now if he is.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
Is Marth in this? I'm going to and buying it right now if he is.

No.  He's not.  And neither is Roy.