By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Big 3 - 2016 Exclusives Line-up - So Far

Best 2016 so far?

Nintendo 46 10.93%

PlayStation 321 76.25%

XBox 31 7.36%

Master Race! 23 5.46%

Total:421

You grouped Sony and Nintendo platforms, but Not Microsoft(Xbox and Window10 store).

Seems like this thread was made to just poke fun.

Around the Network

Sony has a monstruous line up for this year, now GT Sport added.

And probably Horizon/TLG , at least one of those.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

The problem with those list is that they are not really representative of the consoles offerings and what gamers expect from their console. The list here assume that you are a console gamer, that also have a pc powerfull enough to play all recent games and that you prefer to play all games on PC when this option exist. Sony have bet that this kind of gamer represent the majority. Microsoft have bet that offering the possibility to buy anywhere play anywhere (with crossbuyand other feature) will now be one of the diffenrenciator that will set them appart from the competition.
While Sony gamer will mostly argue that this list is the only way to look at the console offerings it is for sure not the case for Xbox gamers.

_Jameson said:

You grouped Sony and Nintendo platforms, but Not Microsoft(Xbox and Window10 store).

Seems like this thread was made to just poke fun.

Send me a list of the games you think should be added to the list.

shikamaru317 said:
Who made this list? So much stuff missing, lol

Around the Network
twintail said:
Aerys said:
Sony has a monstruous line up for this year, now GT Sport added.

And probably Horizon/TLG , at least one of those.

TLG I think is a done deal. Honestly if that game is delayed to 2017, whatever good will Sony would have gotten back from its reveal would just be gone.

Horizon could probably safely move into Q1. GTS and whatever 3rd party titles launch end of 2016 will keep the PS4 comfortably chugging ahead. 

Horizon will probably be delayed, also Sony Bend is working on a game since 3 years at least, game that should have been showed at E3 2014 according to Shinobi ( and then on last E3 Sony Bend teased it but it was canceleld it seems) and now we know they're still on it, so it wouldnt surprise me if it comes for the holidays ( though it would be hard on a marketing perspective so maybe not )

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

The_BlackHeart__ said:
shikamaru317 said:
Who made this list? So much stuff missing, lol

The rules for this list are slanted for the other platforms.

It's clear that you aren't allowing window 10 store games(MS platform) on your list, which makes this list soooo boring.  It's like a referee banning all the players on a team, This doesn't lead to interesting conversations.

Just a list to shame said platform.

Colbalt is on xb1, 360, and pc so i think it should be added considering the fact that you added MLB. Also PlayStation has the best lineup.

Wow, MS are just unstoppable

I don't get how people think Xbox = windows....

I can't play StarCraft on Xbox... It's a different platform... Its not a console .... Just because a company tends to release games on two different platforms doesn't mean that they are exclusive to 1.

If I have a PC, I can't pretend to play Uncharted and Halo 5... If I have an XB1, I can't pretend to play StarCraft and Halo5, likewise if I have a PS4 I can't play Halo or StarCraft