Forums - Gaming Discussion - Big 3 - 2016 Exclusives Line-up - So Far

Best 2016 so far?

Nintendo 46 10.93%

PlayStation 321 76.25%

XBox 31 7.36%

Master Race! 23 5.46%

Total:421
AEGRO said:
  • Gears of War 4 (Xbox One) – Multiplayer Beta in Spring 2016/Launch in Fall 2016
  • Quantum Break (Xbox One) – April 5, 2016 (AND PC)
  • Halo Wars 2 (Xbox One & Windows 10) – Fall 2016
  • Crackdown 3 (Xbox One) – Multiplayer in Summer 2016
  • Fable Legends Open Beta (Xbox One & Windows 10) – Spring 2016 (CANCELED)
  • ReCore (Xbox One & Windows 10) – 2016 (100% CHANCE OF DELAY)
  • Sea of Thieves (Xbox One & Windows 10) – 2016
  • Gigantic (Xbox One & Windows 10) – 2016
  • Killer Instinct: Season 3 (Xbox One & Windows 10) – March 2016
  • Gears of War: Ultimate Edition (Windows 10) – Spring 2016
  • Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition (Xbox One & Windows 10) – Spring 2016
  • Cobalt (Xbox One, Xbox 360 & Steam) – Feb. 2, 2016

We are grateful to our passionate community of gamers on Xbox One. You are our inspiration and the soul of Xbox, and we look forward to sharing even more great gaming experiences with you in 2016.

*Based on data via Metacritic

http://news.xbox.com/2016/01/04/greatest-games-extends-to-2016/

Out of that list, the only XBox exclusive confirmed for 2016 is Gears of War 4, and the game has not released yet.

People belive that I have an agenda and that I try to diminish what the XBox brand has accomplished during 2016 so far.

But honestly, how do you diminish something that is not available yet?

Around the Network
The_BlackHeart__ said:

Out of that list, the only XBox exclusive confirmed for 2016 is Gears of War 4, and the game has not released yet.

People belive that I have an agenda and that I try to diminish what the XBox brand has accomplished during 2016 so far.

But honestly, how do you diminish something that is not available yet?

I agree with you.

Stating facts =/= Having an Agenda

If there are indeed more Xbox One exclusives lined up for this year, can somebody please list them?

Because as of right now, im only seeing a couple for the whole year.

And lets be honest, who would be surprised if Microsoft announce Gears 4 for PC too?

No one said he should remove a thing from the PS4 list until it became apparent he was keeping games off the Xbox list for reasons that should have applied to those PS4 games too :)

"all you need to know" aka common sense/consistency.

Go ahead, feel free to let me know which XBox exclusive games are missing from the list. I will add them.

What is holding you back?

The_BlackHeart__ said:

Go ahead, feel free to let me know which XBox exclusive games are missing from the list. I will add them.

You're not understanding me.

This is your personal list of exclusives for 2016. Someone came in and made a PS4 victim card post about how people are always trying to remove games from the PS4 list. I just pointed out that no one asked for PS4 games to be removed until it was clear what the criteria was and why you kept Xbox games off the list. Which your critera is fine.

I can tell you what I would consider exclusive games for Xbox thus far in 2016 but that's irrelevant because this is your personal list.

The_BlackHeart__ said:

No one said he should remove a thing from the PS4 list until it became apparent he was keeping games off the Xbox list for reasons that should have applied to those PS4 games too :)

"all you need to know" aka common sense/consistency.

Since you have some Wiiu/3ds and Ps4/PS3 games you can probably include QB because it's windows store exclusive.  

Games like cobalt are on steam so they would not be counted based on criteria of exclusive by brand you have but if a game is on X1 and windows store exclusively then that might qualify although it's still a very small list. 

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

Around the Network

good list & thread. if XB1 has QB, then has the PS4 The Witness, Firewatch, Street Fighter 5 and many more.
so many great games are coming in the next months for PS4 in 2016.

KazumaKiryu said:
good list & thread. if XB1 has QB, then has the PS4 The Witness, Firewatch, Street Fighter 5 and many more.

I actually have the full list of the already released 2016 PS4 games that are not available on XB1, but are available on PC

87 The Witness
86 Salt and Sanctuary
85 Crypt of the NecroDancer
85 Assault Android Cactus
85 Valkyria Chronicles Remastered
84 Day of the Tentacle Remastered
83 Invisible, Inc.
82 Enter the Gungeon
78 Street Fighter V
77 Hitman GO: Definitive Edition
76 Firewatch
74 Not a Hero
74 Stories: The Path of Destinies
73 Futuridium EP Deluxe
73 Neverending Nightmares
72 The Magic Circle: Gold Edition
72 Republique
72 Dead Star
72 The Deadly Tower of Monsters
67 BROFORCE
66 The Last Tinker: City of Colors
65 Tharsis
63 Kholat
59 Catlateral Damage
58 Attractio
56 Table Top Racing: World Tour
50 Shadwen

Total: 27 /  Scored 80 or above: 8

For some reason some people has the misconception that if I add PC games to the list, XBox will somehow catch up with PlayStation. The truth is, the gap only becomes bigger.

And somebody can make the argument that  quality is more important than quantity. But lets be honest, is the 77 scored Quantum Break really that good to justify not having exclusive releases?

There's a reason why MS is heavily focusing on backwards compatibility.

Jesus Nintendo. The sad part is thta I don't see a big change (or any at all) for them after E3.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

The_BlackHeart__ said:
KazumaKiryu said:

I actually have the full list of the already released 2016 PS4 games that are not available on XB1, but are available on PC

87 The Witness
86 Salt and Sanctuary
85 Crypt of the NecroDancer
85 Assault Android Cactus
85 Valkyria Chronicles Remastered
84 Day of the Tentacle Remastered
83 Invisible, Inc.
82 Enter the Gungeon
78 Street Fighter V
77 Hitman GO: Definitive Edition
76 Firewatch
74 Not a Hero
74 Stories: The Path of Destinies
73 Futuridium EP Deluxe
73 Neverending Nightmares
72 The Magic Circle: Gold Edition
72 Republique
72 Dead Star
72 The Deadly Tower of Monsters
67 BROFORCE
66 The Last Tinker: City of Colors
65 Tharsis
63 Kholat
59 Catlateral Damage
58 Attractio
56 Table Top Racing: World Tour
50 Shadwen

Total: 27 /  Scored 80 or above: 8

For some reason some people has the misconception that if I add PC games to the list, XBox will somehow catch up with PlayStation. The truth is, the gap only becomes bigger.

And somebody can make the argument that  quality is more important than quantity. But lets be honest, is the 77 scored Quantum Break really that good to justify not having exclusive releases?

That's my go-to argument (and why I think Nintendo is having a better year so far).

But, I agree: in terms of exclusive content so far in 2016, Microsoft has neither quality nor quantity. I've been too busy with GWG and BC titles to notice, but that's the cruel reality.