By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Big 3 - 2016 Exclusives Line-up - So Far

Best 2016 so far?

Nintendo 46 10.93%

PlayStation 321 76.25%

XBox 31 7.36%

Master Race! 23 5.46%

Total:421

Well you can't really fight against Uncharted 4 with an HD upgrade, a game with divisive controls and a fighter with a not so numerous roster, can you ?

Around the Network

Even so... as long as it has the multiplats it doesnt matter (too much).
When you have 3rd party games, or even just non console exclusives (count pc too), you have plenty to play on your system.

The_BlackHeart__ said:
Neodegenerate said:

Here is a list I found in a brief google search.  Based on this list Cobalt and KI Season 3 should be on there too, other than that.... nope.

• Cobalt (Xbox One, Xbox 360, & Steam) – Feb 2, 2016
  • Crackdown 3 – Multiplayer Beta in Summer 2016
  • Fable Legends (Xbox One & Windows 10) – Open Beta in Spring 2016
  • Gears of War 4 – Multiplayer Beta in Spring 2016/Launch in Fall 2016
  • Gigantic (Xbox One & Windows 10) – 2016
  • Halo Wars 2 (Xbox One & Windows 10) – Fall 2016
  • Killer Instinct: Season 3 (Xbox One & Windows 10) – March 2016
  • Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition (Xbox One & Windows 10) – Spring 2016
  • Quantum Break  – April 5, 2016
  • ReCore (Xbox One & Windows 10) – 2016
  • Sea of Thieves (Xbox One & Windows 10) – 2016

Cobalt is clearly on PC

CrackDown 3 is not even released

Fable Legends was cancelled.

Gears of War 4 has not been released yet.

Gigantic was already announced for PC and nobody knows when its going to be released

Halo Wars 2 was already announced for PC and nobody knows when its going to be released

Killer Instint was released in 2014, and on PC as well.

Ori and the Blind Forest, great game. Played it on PC

Quantum Break, the game was removed from the list because it was also released on PC

ReCore has not been released yet.

Sea of Thieves has not been released yet

I just realized that XBox still doesn't have a single exclusive rated on Metacritic so far, the OP was edited to show this.

Even if we decide to add future already announced XBox games 2016 + 2017. The XBox brand does not beat what PlayStation and Nintendo has been able to acomplish in only 4 months.

The_BlackHeart__ said:
Boutros said:
There's also The Witness.

The Witness is now on PC as well.

Then you need to remove Valkyria Chronicles Remastered and Salt and Sanctuary.

Microsoft has always been a fall/winter company. Which is fine as you buy their exclusives during the holidays, and get to play them all until E3 the following year. I like the idea.

Around the Network

Going just by exclusives? I'd give the edge to Nintendo. Although, I still need to play a lot of games for both Sony and Nintendo.

Best of 2016 so far for me is:

1) Severed (PSV)
2) Pokken Tournament (WiiU)

Is that right that Xbox One has no console exclusives? Apart from the three listed that aren't yet eligible? That can't be right.

That's why you should do research before you make a thread like this, lol.

If you don't want to count games available on PC, then there are more you need to remove for PS4. Also, why would a PC release disqualify but not a PS3 release? Uh oh, time to remove some more.

Also, holy hell critics pooed all over Hardware Rivals. I was excited when that was a PS+ title. That excitement lasted one online match.

What this really tells me is that PC is becoming better and better as a gaming platform.

pokoko said:
What this really tells me is that PC is becoming better and better as a gaming platform.

Some serious truth right there.

I myself have never viewed PC and consoles as competitors to one another, so I don't understand the logic of "you can play it on PC therefore it doesn't count here"

LudicrousSpeed said:
That's why you should do research before you make a thread like this, lol.

If you don't want to count games available on PC, then there are more you need to remove for PS4. Also, why would a PC release disqualify but not a PS3 release? Uh oh, time to remove some more.

Also, holy hell critics pooed all over Hardware Rivals. I was excited when that was a PS+ title. That excitement lasted one online match.

You are thinking PS4 vs XB1 vs WiiU

Read the OP once again. None of those 3 were mentioned.

But feel free to tell me what games should be removed.