Forums - Gaming Discussion - Big 3 - 2016 Exclusives Line-up - So Far

Best 2016 so far?

Nintendo 46 10.93%

PlayStation 321 76.25%

XBox 31 7.36%

Master Race! 23 5.46%

Total:421
jason1637 said:
Colbalt is on xb1, 360, and pc so i think it should be added considering the fact that you added MLB. Also PlayStation has the best lineup.

I think he didnt add the PC games ( since he didnt add any PC games on PS4 )

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Aerys said:
jason1637 said:
Colbalt is on xb1, 360, and pc so i think it should be added considering the fact that you added MLB. Also PlayStation has the best lineup.

Then whats the point of making this thread when we already know that almost all MS games are coming to PC. 

jason1637 said:
Aerys said:

Then whats the point of making this thread when we already know that almost all MS games are coming to PC. 

Well to list thé exclusive Line up like he said. MS isnt the only one on thé market, there is also Sony and Nintendo...

Aerys said:
jason1637 said:

Well to list thé exclusive Line up like he said. MS isnt the only one on thé market, there is also Sony and Nintendo...

Yeah but why not just make it a Nintendo vs Sony thread because the citeria he used for exclusive is obviously a disadvantage to MS. He should have added games that cant be played on any of the other 3 platforms despite the fact it will be on PC because as this gen goes on more MS games will be shared on PC and Xbox One so threads with the citeria used for this will just always be one-sided. 

But then it becomes à disadvantage for Nintendo who dont get PC games.

If youre looking 'for a list of exclusives his thread makes sense.

À list of PC/console would deserve its own thread , it would be such à mess

Around the Network
Aerys said:
But then it becomes à disadvantage for Nintendo who dont get PC games.

If youre looking 'for a list of exclusives his thread makes sense.

À list of PC/console would deserve its own thread , it would be such à mess

PS4/PS3/Vita vs Xbox One with handicap seems fair. 

In OP list there's only 5/6 PS4 exclusive games, list is padded with other platforms, but for some reason games that Microsoft are funding don't count for their own platform.

This thread shouldn't exist, It's someone pushing some fanboy agenda.

jason1637 said:
Aerys said:

Yeah but why not just make it a Nintendo vs Sony thread because the citeria he used for exclusive is obviously a disadvantage to MS. He should have added games that cant be played on any of the other 3 platforms despite the fact it will be on PC because as this gen goes on more MS games will be shared on PC and Xbox One so threads with the citeria used for this will just always be one-sided. 

Adding PC would only maker Sony's list stronger and weaken Nintendo's list. No matter the list it is going to be biased in one way or the other.

To create the list you want, create a thread with your criteria.

If not then I refer you to previous list war threads like http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=207131&page=1 and http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=207094&page=1.

OT: Nice to see some good games come out this year so far.

jason1637 said:

You think PC is your ally?

Do you really want to know why I didn't include PC games on the list? Let me show you why.

PlayStation + PC Shared Library for 2016 so far

87 The Witness
86 Salt and Sanctuary
85 Crypt of the NecroDancer
85 Assault Android Cactus
85 Valkyria Chronicles Remastered
84 Day of the Tentacle Remastered
83 Invisible, Inc.
82 Enter the Gungeon
78 Street Fighter V
77 Hitman GO: Definitive Edition
76 Firewatch
74 Not a Hero
74 Stories: The Path of Destinies
73 Futuridium EP Deluxe
73 Neverending Nightmares
72 The Magic Circle: Gold Edition
72 Republique
72 Dead Star
72 The Deadly Tower of Monsters
67 BROFORCE
66 The Last Tinker: City of Colors
65 Tharsis
63 Kholat
59 Catlateral Damage
58 Attractio
56 Table Top Racing: World Tour
50 Shadwen

Total: 27 /  Scored 80 or above: 8

XBox + PC Shared Library for 2016 so far

88 Ori and the Blind Forest
82 SUPERHOT
78 Oxenfree
77 Quantum Break
73 The Flame in the Flood
69 Fortified
67 Cobalt
57 ZHEROS
52 Active Soccer 2 DX
49 MagNets: Fully Charged

Total: 10 /  Scored 80 or above: 2

Congratulations. You just doubled the lead PlayStation had over XBox. Well done.

And let me deal you one better. Even when you include PC, XBox is still behind Nintendo in both quantity and quality.

I'm being acussed of pushing an agenda here. But after noticing your intentions of ashaming the XBox brand like this, I can only say that you are the fanboy my friend.

The user was warned for this post - VXIII.

2016 looks like a great year for gaming. My current gen backlog is finally starting to build trying to keep up with all these great titles.

The_BlackHeart__ said:
jason1637 said:

You think PC is your ally?

Do you really want to know why I didn't include PC games on the list? Let me show you why.

PlayStation + PC Shared Library for 2016 so far

87 The Witness
86 Salt and Sanctuary
85 Crypt of the NecroDancer
85 Assault Android Cactus
85 Valkyria Chronicles Remastered
84 Day of the Tentacle Remastered
83 Invisible, Inc.
82 Enter the Gungeon
78 Street Fighter V
77 Hitman GO: Definitive Edition
76 Firewatch
74 Not a Hero
74 Stories: The Path of Destinies
73 Futuridium EP Deluxe
73 Neverending Nightmares
72 The Magic Circle: Gold Edition
72 Republique
72 Dead Star
72 The Deadly Tower of Monsters
67 BROFORCE
66 The Last Tinker: City of Colors
65 Tharsis
63 Kholat
59 Catlateral Damage
58 Attractio
56 Table Top Racing: World Tour
50 Shadwen

Total: 27 /  Scored 80 or above: 8

XBox + PC Shared Library for 2016 so far

88 Ori and the Blind Forest
82 SUPERHOT
78 Oxenfree
77 Quantum Break
73 The Flame in the Flood
69 Fortified
67 Cobalt
57 ZHEROS
52 Active Soccer 2 DX
49 MagNets: Fully Charged

Total: 10 /  Scored 80 or above: 2

Congratulations. You just doubled the lead PlayStation had over XBox. Well done.

And let me deal you one better. Even when you include PC, XBox is still behind Nintendo in both quantity and quality.

I'm being acussed of pushing an agenda here. But after noticing your intentions of ashaming the XBox brand like this, I can only say that you are the fanboy my friend.

Add all the console exclusives for all 3 platforms to the OP.

I don't care if Sony/Nintendo crush Mircosoft line up, just a more honest/fair list would be more appreciated by me.