Forums - Gaming Discussion - Big 3 - 2016 Exclusives Line-up - So Far

Best 2016 so far?

Nintendo 46 10.93%

PlayStation 321 76.25%

XBox 31 7.36%

Master Race! 23 5.46%

Total:421
Snoopy said:
Lol, I still remember sony fans back in 2014 on vgchartz was counting all the old ps3 games that were on ps4 such as journey, flower or tlou remaster. Now, they took that away from the "rules" because of backwards compatibility. Hell, last year everyone was not counting gears ultimate edition now they are counting ratchet and clank. That shit is funny to me.

Around the Network
Snoopy said:
Lol, I still remember sony fans back in 2014 on vgchartz was counting all the old ps3 games that were on ps4 such as journey, flower or tlou remaster. Now, they took that away from the "rules" because of backwards compatibility. Hell, last year everyone was not counting gears ultimate edition now they are counting ratchet and clank. That shit is funny to me.

ratchet and clank isn't a "remaster" or an "hd remake". That's like saying Starfox zero is a remake of starfox 64

ghostkiller12121 said:
Snoopy said:

ratchet and clank isn't a "remaster" or an "hd remake". That's like saying Starfox zero is a remake of starfox 64

Ratchet and clank is a remake just like gears. They changed the assets out and everything as well just like Halo 2 mcc and Gears. The level designs and everything is still comparable. The only reason why it seems like a bigger jump is from ps2 to ps4. Also, they added additions to gears ultimate like dedicated servers, team death match and levels that were never on the xbox 360 just like how they added a few things to the new ratchet and clank.  In fact, if Im not mistaken they even taken away levels from ratchet and clank remake.

i have ps4 and wii u bu5 bought several wii u games this year and none ps4 game so far so nintendo for me. Pokken was awesome, star fox ok and tthd was alright.

Nevermind.

Around the Network
The_BlackHeart__ said:
KazumaKiryu said:
good list & thread. if XB1 has QB, then has the PS4 The Witness, Firewatch, Street Fighter 5 and many more.
so many great games are coming in the next months for PS4 in 2016.

I actually have the full list of the already released 2016 PS4 games that are not available on XB1, but are available on PC

87 The Witness
86 Salt and Sanctuary
85 Crypt of the NecroDancer
85 Assault Android Cactus
85 Valkyria Chronicles Remastered
84 Day of the Tentacle Remastered
83 Invisible, Inc.
82 Enter the Gungeon
78 Street Fighter V
77 Hitman GO: Definitive Edition
76 Firewatch
74 Not a Hero
74 Stories: The Path of Destinies
73 Futuridium EP Deluxe
73 Neverending Nightmares
72 The Magic Circle: Gold Edition
72 Republique
72 Dead Star
72 The Deadly Tower of Monsters
67 BROFORCE
66 The Last Tinker: City of Colors
65 Tharsis
63 Kholat
59 Catlateral Damage
58 Attractio
56 Table Top Racing: World Tour
50 Shadwen

Total: 27 /  Scored 80 or above: 8

For some reason some people has the misconception that if I add PC games to the list, XBox will somehow catch up with PlayStation. The truth is, the gap only becomes bigger.

And somebody can make the argument that  quality is more important than quantity. But lets be honest, is the 77 scored Quantum Break really that good to justify not having exclusive releases?

Your are right. thanks for the list.

Augen said:
2016 looks like a great year for gaming. My current gen backlog is finally starting to build trying to keep up with all these great titles.

2016/2017 are the best Games-Years for me and many gamer = )

celador said:
Wow, MS are just unstoppable

This joke is, Microsoft say every year: "This year.. the best xbox lineUp" - its really funny ^^

With Star Ocean 5, GT Sports, TLG, Ni Oh and Persona 5 all coming this year , this line up will be huge on PS4

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:
With Star Ocean 5, GT Sports, TLG, Ni Oh and Persona 5 all coming this year , this line up will be huge on PS4

And Gravity Rush 2 + more exclusives. This year is amazing for Gamer. Maybe World of Final Fantasy too this year ?

Futuridium EP Deluxe was launched on Wii U yesterday so it's no longer a PC + PS4 exclusive.

KazumaKiryu said:
Aerys said:

And Gravity Rush 2 + more exclusives. This year is amazing for Gamer. Maybe World of Final Fantasy too this year ?

And now Dragon Quest Builders !

Am i the only one thinking it's the best year for a playstation/home console ? We need a comparison thread with PS3/360 best years at the end of 2016.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m