Best 2016 so far?

Nintendo 46 10.93%

PlayStation 321 76.25%

XBox 31 7.36%

Master Race! 23 5.46%

Total:421
Aerys said:
KazumaKiryu said:

And Gravity Rush 2 + more exclusives. This year is amazing for Gamer. Maybe World of Final Fantasy too this year ?

And now Dragon Quest Builders !

Am i the only one thinking it's the best year for a playstation/home console ? We need a comparison thread with PS3/360 best years at the end of 2016.

I was actually thinking of doing an article on the site with a similar topic.

I'd say 1997, 1998, 2001, and 2009 are the best years for PlayStation home consoles. I don't expect 2016 to surpass those, but that would be great if it did!

Around the Network

I meant since PS2 of course , because that monopoly was really unfair

I think it could do better than 2009, especially if they have an announcement for next E3, like the Sony Bend game teased since 2014 by shinobi , or Wild supposed to come this year

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Now that the semesters over and I have time to kill. More games. 

PC/xbox

Mimiuc arena pending
Killer Instinct S3 86
Super Night Riders pending
Subnautica pending
Tropico 5 Penultimate Edition 79
Soda Drinker Pro 32
Steredenn  82
dungeon of endless 78
Reagon Gorbachev 59
The living Dungeon 63
Amazing Princess Sarah 72
Roblox    Pending
Hyperdrive Massacre 73
Cubot 68
G prime into the rain    pending
Dad Beats Dad    pending

Xbox

Gear Gauntlet 76
Raiden V 75
Spareware pending
Bike Mayhem 2 61
Beat Splosion for Kinect     pending
Gunworld 2 60

I honestly don't care if the Ps4or Wii U have 100 more exclusives. I made the list to show how the OP didn't even take the time to research Xbox games. Why even make a thread like this if you're not going to be fair among all three consoles? I actually do know why, and I'm sure most have figured it out by now. 

smroadkill15 said:

PC/xbox

Mimiuc arena pending
Killer Instinct S3 86
Subnautica pending
Soda Drinker Pro 32
Steredenn  82
dungeon of endless 78
Reagon Gorbachev 59
The living Dungeon 63
Roblox    Pending
Hyperdrive Massacre 73
Cubot 68
Dad Beats Dad    pending

Xbox

Gear Gauntlet 76
Raiden V 75
Spareware pending
Bike Mayhem 2 61
Gunworld 2 60

I honestly don't care if the Ps4or Wii U have 100 more exclusives. I made the list to show how the OP didn't even take the time to research Xbox games. Why even make a thread like this if you're not going to be fair among all three consoles? I actually do know why, and I'm sure most have figured it out by now. 

Tropico 5 is free on PS Plus this month, so that is not an exclusive...

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Well not really a surprise that the PlayStation has so many more console exclusives, a combination of Installbase, Japanese Developers and generally more First Party releases (Then Microsoft not Nintendo) will ensure the PlayStation gets the most content for the rest of the generation.

Around the Network
Snoopy said:
ghostkiller12121 said:

ratchet and clank isn't a "remaster" or an "hd remake". That's like saying Starfox zero is a remake of starfox 64

Ratchet and clank is a remake just like gears. They changed the assets out and everything as well just like Halo 2 mcc and Gears. The level designs and everything is still comparable. The only reason why it seems like a bigger jump is from ps2 to ps4. Also, they added additions to gears ultimate like dedicated servers, team death match and levels that were never on the xbox 360 just like how they added a few things to the new ratchet and clank.  In fact, if Im not mistaken they even taken away levels from ratchet and clank remake.

Wow, you never seize to amaze me.

Ratchet and Clank was build from scratch, it's not a remake or a reboot as many have said and the developers also but you just want to ignore a fact. 

Gears sure as hell is not a remake, it's a remaster of the PC version, they took the same code and models/textures and made them better. They did not change anything except the graphics, and it was definitely not built from scratch. Lol, you're acting like dedicated servers is like a whole new level which adds to the game.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Quantum Break is the best game I've played since Witcher 3 so I'll vote Xbox One.

KiigelHeart said:
Quantum Break is the best game I've played since Witcher 3 so I'll vote Xbox One.

I doubt you even played any games outside of Xbox so.....

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Ali_16x said:
KiigelHeart said:

I doubt you even played any games outside of Xbox so.....

How many of them do I have to play so my vote counts then? 😋

Tmfwang said:
smroadkill15 said:

PC/xbox

Mimiuc arena pending
Killer Instinct S3 86
Subnautica pending
Soda Drinker Pro 32
Steredenn  82
dungeon of endless 78
Reagon Gorbachev 59
The living Dungeon 63
Roblox    Pending
Hyperdrive Massacre 73
Cubot 68
Dad Beats Dad    pending

Xbox

Gear Gauntlet 76
Raiden V 75
Spareware pending
Bike Mayhem 2 61
Gunworld 2 60

Tropico 5 is free on PS Plus this month, so that is not an exclusive...

Okay, I'll take it off the list.