By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Is Close. What's Your Plan To Keep From Being Banned?

Don't.be stupid

Around the Network
VXIII said:
I'm unbannable :D

You too? o:

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Carl2291 said:
Don't be a dick.

talk about acomplishing an achievement of a life time. 

Anyone want to know two things from the Sony show? Predictable but....

I'll just adhere to the site rules and post as normal. It's not that hard!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:
Mike321 said:
I've never been banned, and since nintendo decided to make themselves irrelevant this year I might as well get my first ban

As you wish. *grabs ban hammer*

(I need to stop being so passive aggressive.)

Passive aggressive implies some form of passiveness. You're just being plain old aggressive

I find it is rather easy to not get banned. Just keep away from personal attacks on any individual or company while making your point as concisely as possible and move on.

Chazore said:
Kerotan said:
I'll be travelling to France for euro 2016 for exactly 2 weeks. That's how I plan on not getting banned. If I manged to get Internet (hotels should have WiFi) I'll be do drunk that when I try to insult someone nobody will be able to understand it so I'll be ok :)

Will you per chance be partaking in the delicacy that is frogs legs while touring Francee2fyaX1r

50zszo1_500.gif[/img]

Of course I will. I'll be eating loads of snails too.  

Don't make a joke about Zelda's horse. Seems people are really uptight about that.

I've never been banned so I don't really worry too much. Just follow the rules ;P