By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Is Close. What's Your Plan To Keep From Being Banned?

So getting banned during e3 is bad juju.

Everyone is looking forward to big gaming company reveals, I heard a rumor Nintendo will have a showing like nothing they've shown before.

Getting banned during e3 means you won't be able to comment on big game reveals or big underwhelming showings.

1) So what are you currently doing to keep yourself away from the temptation of getting a sweet ban these days?

2) What recommendations would you give to people here so that they don't end up banned during e3? Don't say not come here and post until e3, that's lazy, you lazy bum. :P

Shoot!

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

Get other people banned first

Hey A.T.G., how's things, it's been a while, I just ain't active, and that's how I'll avoid getting bannd.

I've been banned one time I think and it was when I just came here and thought I could do whatever I wanted. Got into some REALLY dumb arguments and somebody snitched on me. Now, I've matured a considerable amount and can avoid most stupid conflicts. So I'm good.

You can argue and say negative stuff but dont insult the person/group of people.

Be indirect.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Not getting banned is really easy. Just follow the rules and common decency.

don't kick the hornets nest?.

I honestly don't get why every E3 some folk feel the need to wave their flag that bit higher but at the same time holding a torch to burn the flags of others in some vain attempt to put down their level of enjoyment. I know we get genuine feelings of enjoyment or depression at times with news around E3 but in general I find it easy to pick up on forced feelings, like someone really does want to kick up a fuss by going with emotions that they normally wouldn't show in order to mask their intentions, stuff like that gets you banned and in the end it just shows that you're far better off just not bothering to go all that way to mess with other folk.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Why, banning other people, of course!

(I jk)

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Staying off the political threads

Ultrashroomz said:
Why, banning other people, of course!

(I jk)

It's ban or be banned =P

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"