By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - is it still worth buying a 360 now?

Nah don't buy it. The Wii is great and for HD gaming get PS3 it is more promising. The 360 has peaked and is now in decline. Get it in a few years when they drop the price even more.

Around the Network

What is going on with all these

PS3_Play_Beyond
I_Own_a_PS3

and all the similar idiots?

@disolitude
Good point there mate. But I hope your girlfriend doesn't read this! :D
Do you have a smoke after CoD??? :D :D :D

Auron said:
Nah don't buy it. The Wii is great and for HD gaming get PS3 it is more promising. The 360 has peaked and is now in decline. Get it in a few years when they drop the price even more.

Declining? Why? Because it sells more and more every month and it has dozens of games to come? And an established library that causes awe?

God! There ARE people out there on whom Sony's and n4g brainwashing about GT Demo has some effect!

Unbelieveable!

Sorry, double post. Bloody 3 beta!

The next xbox is probably about 2-3 years away. So you should be safe enough investing in one now.

Around the Network
epinefridis said:
What is going on with all these

PS3_Play_Beyond
I_Own_a_PS3

and all the similar idiots?

@disolitude
Good point there mate. But I hope your girlfriend doesn't read this! :D
Do you have a smoke after CoD??? :D :D :D

HAHA! Yeah, I'm safe from the gf here...atleast I think I am.

I don't smoke but if I did, I'm sure COD would make me want to light one up...

No. The 360 is dead. It's being carried off to the morgue. It committed sepuku. It's sleeping with the fishes. It flat-lined. It has a terminal case of the red rings.

Blah blah blah. As long as the console keeps beating its numbers year-over-year, it's a viable console. It has yet to see a decline and probably won't until 2010.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

it'll be worth it till after Gears of War 2. then after that they got nothing I know of.

Get a wii and live happily ever after.

If you can afford a 360, buy it. It's awesome.