By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - is it still worth buying a 360 now?

XBox Live putting up with little kids making terminator voices. The online experience in Halo 3, COD 4 and Gears of War is ruined by idiots and there are the cheaters and glitchers also on online that ruin the games.

Around the Network
Imthelegend said:
coolestguyever said:
Imthelegend said:
I_own_a_PS3 said:
No way is the XBox 360 worth buying. Get a PS3 instead the future of gaming.

Fixed.

Double fixed.

to answer the question, get a PS3 or even a ...*shudders* Wii. I think the 720 will be out by 2010 or 2011 at the latest. The Xbox's life was 4 years, so that gives the 360 5-6 years.

We could keep doing this. It would get pretty boring though so lets say Get either a PS3 or Wii instead like what you said in your post.

Or simply advise people to get whichever console meet's their requirements for games, online, price, hardware etc.....

Imthelegend said:
coolestguyever said:
Imthelegend said:
I_own_a_PS3 said:
No way is the XBox 360 worth buying. Get a hunk of cheese instead the future of gaming.

Fixed.

Double fixed.

to answer the question, get a small bird or dog or even a ...*shudders* troll. I think the 867-5309 will be out by hell freezing over or 2011 at the latest. The pokemons life was 4 years, so that gives the 360 5-6 years.

We could keep doing this. It would get pretty boring though so lets say Get either a baseball bat or a flute instead like what you said in your post.

uber fix for ya 

mesoteto said:
Imthelegend said:
coolestguyever said:
Imthelegend said:
I_own_a_PS3 said:
No way is the XBox 360 worth buying. Get a hunk of cheese instead the future of gaming.

Fixed.

Double fixed.

to answer the question, get a small bird or dog or even a ...*shudders* troll. I think the 867-5309 will be out by hell freezing over or 2011 at the latest. The pokemons life was 4 years, so that gives the 360 5-6 years.

We could keep doing this. It would get pretty boring though so lets say Get either a baseball bat or a flute instead like what you said in your post.

uber fix for ya

Lol thats funny well done mesoteto

I just brought an Xbox 360 and I would say the time is perfect. I picked up the console for next to nothing, only £80 on my half because I split the price with my brother. Also the games are so cheap, I have picked up 5 good games (and perfect dark zero) already and I have only spent £40 on them.

Around the Network

^valid point plus one for Highway

I think its obvious that Koopa already has a Wii. The PS3 is probably still not in his price range. So why do you guys troll on here. He asked about the 360.

OT: 199 € is quite a nice price, I have to say. Look at the games, then decide. I think there are plenty of good games out, even though I dont like FPS.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Considering the great price point now...I'd get it. Price won't go down for quite some time, and the next Xbox is, at an absolute minimum, 2 years away (but more likely 3-4 years). So it'll last awhile.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Its worth it, the online is superb and it has some excellent games with more on the way. The next xbox won't be here this side of 2010 (probably 2011) so buy and enjoy.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

A console that only works for a few months and then stops working - 360 will NEVER be a good value, not for ANY price!

The guarantee will only get you that far.

Lost my faith in VGChartz. Too many stupid and ignorant Americans, even as moderators.

It's a shame, really. "The Boss" should do something radical about this Americanization, but it seems hardly feasible, so my days here are numbered.