By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No true and exclusive 3D Mario and Zelda on WII U

Wavebeam72 said:
NightDragon83 said:

Mario 3D World is about as true a 3D Mario game as Sonic 3D Blast is about as true a 3D Sonic game.

OT:  While I do feel bad for Wii U owners who essentially got the shaft for most of the Wii U's life, it doesn't surprise me at all that the console turned out this way, and I can only say that next time (NX), don't be in a rush to eat the slop that Nintendo continues to feed you.  Before you go running out to pre-order or stand in line for an NX, make sure A: it's actually got solid software support behind it (by both Nintendo AND 3rd parties), and B: that the hardware isn't just a mid-gen upgrade from their existing console (Wii U), and that it can actually go toe to toe with PS4 and X1 not just in raw power, but with all the features and support that X1 / PS4 users enjoy like a robust online infrastructure.

Typical ridiculous hater talk. Saying wii u is a mid gen, that it's successor will only go toe to toe with weak hardware and lying about online.

It's bad when actual facts are seen as hater talk, to think that Nintendo is even close to where the X360 was in terms of their online right now is just head in the clouds levels of wrong.

Edit - Dire alt... nevermind.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Oh FFS!!
FOR THE LAST TIME!!
SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD IS A 3D MARIO GAME!!
If you don't like it or don't think so, that's your problem!! But that doesn't make it any less true!!
Just because it wasn't the 64/Galaxy styled game you were looking for does not make 3D World a false 3D game!
SO JUST STOP!!

We have had many games on Wii U - no Metroid - and not real original Zelda.

Animal Crossing are always a spin off of themselves!

Switch!!!

What is 3d mario world/land? A fake 3d mario? :P and wii u will get a zelda 3d game but not exclusive. Plus they both have a 3d zelda remake (never played windwaker so it was pretty new to me)