By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Europe, can't you integrate your immigrants? Austria see's huge spike in immigrant rape!

Your thoughts?

This is saddening. These ... 42 25.15%

Refugee's fault for not ... 100 59.88%

You bigot, there is no pr... 25 14.97%

Total:167
Teeqoz said:
Luke888 said:

I don't see how Europe can be blamed for the rapes made by immigrants. If anything northern European countries should be blamed for not accepting their own part of immigrants (because, you know, it's not like leaving them in Italy/Grece/Turkey will magically solve the problem, especially after the economical issues the first two had in the last few years...). Rapes happen either because the immigrants are criminals in the first place or went crazy due to the poor conditions they live in, but when there's so many of them living in our streets the last thing you can think of is their mental care...

Are you for real? Northern European countries are accepting more immigrants per capita than nearly any other country in Europe, far more than Italy and Greece.

This. I don't know why media especially in Italy keeps telling the Italian people that Northern Europe isn't taking in any refugees. It's just so far from the truth. Sweden takes in 10 times as many refugees per capita than Italy. Togehter with Denmark, Sweden spends the most money per refugee but the sheer number of refugees makes it impossible to offer an effective integration. Sweden was (mostly still is) a beautiful and peaceful country but many parts of the bigger cities are "battlefields" nowadays.

Naum said:
Mike_L said:
No. Country Natives per refugee
1  Sweden 65
2  Norway 103
3   Switzerland 112
4  Austria 138
5  Netherlands 200
6  Canada 224
7  France 246
8  Denmark 310
9  Germany 328
10  Belgium 346
11  Luxembourg 414
12  Russia 449
13  Finland

14  United Kingdom 526
15  Italy 641
16  Bulgaria 667
17  Australia 685
18  Ireland 756
19  United States 1210
20  Hungary 2393
21  Poland 2420
22  Iceland 3070
23  Lithuania 3175
24  New Zealand 3284
25  Czech Republic 3337

Wow look at my country(Sweden)... no wonder this country is going down the drain...

Right now you are a rasist in Sweden if you demand that we stop taking in more refugees and instead focus on our own problems like school, healthcare, senior citizens, homeless, the police, housing shortage. etc etc etc

The money we spend on one (1) immigrant each day here we could have feed thousands of people in the middle east  or africa for days..

Bolded: Agreed. This "political correctness" has become really poisonous. In Denmark, the state recently cut off fundings to some mosques after it was discovered that they were telling Danish muslims to work against integration, to live by the sharia law, to stop learning the Danish language and to apply for social security benefits instead of trying to get a job.

Still, if you speak out about how crime has multiplied in the last 10 years you are a racist. What they fail to see is that the criticism isn't based on skin color at all. People couldn't care less about skin color. There are also well integrated and really friendly refugees in Denmark that never would commit a crime. Naturally, the criticism isn't targeting those people. It is targeting criminals whether they're of Danish or foreign ancestry.

Around the Network
Qwark said:
Zkuq said:

That's not an integration problem. That's a combination of their culture and their unhappiness about the system. That's also partly a result of our culture for not taking care of them well enough as well as not making them feel as accepted as others. Those people don't blow themselves up for fun, and most never blow themselves up. There's a reason for their actions and understanding them is extremely important. They're already here and there's nothing you can do about it, so blocking more from coming isn't going to do much to help. Preventing radicalization is what's remaining.

So becoming a Middle Eastern country then. Because those wackjobs who blow themselves up don't want anything less. There is a way for lessening the stream of immigrants though. It's called making your country less attractive, cut the social system and demand integration instead of asking for it. In the Netherlands there are plenty of immigrants which still refuse to learn our language.

On school themes like the Holocaust and Evolution are mocked by those with a different religion. And let's not start about the rise of antisemitism in Europe, due to followers of a religion which name I shall not mention.

They might not be happy with us, but if that is the case make sure you remove those persons before they do harm. Not inviting controverse imams and outlawing salifism like what we did with Naziïsm might alsno not be a bad idea, in The Netherlands at least. The only way The Netherlands and the rest of Europe should accept immigrants and refugees is when they want to live in our countries by our rules. Moving to a European country without adapting or changing should be  a luxury we can no longer afford.

Have you ever wondered why those wackjobs are the way they are? There's a reason they turn that way, and that reason must be taken away.

I could be wrong, but I don't think immigrants are much of a problem in regards to terrorism. Also, I sort of doubt you can cut the social system enough without violating human rights in the process. And I agree, there needs to be a decent push for integration. Language should be top priority for everyone. I don't know how you have it in the Netherlands, but here in Finland learning the language is recognized as a top priority. I don't know about results though, but at least the priorities seem right.

Antisemitism and hating muslims. Tell me what the difference is.

It's not possible to remove all those harmful people. It's not even possible to find them all, let alone remove them. You can only try to prevent people from becoming radicalized, and try to educate people why violence is not the answer. But I don't think it's possible to target harmful individuals effectively. I do agree that we shouldn't let controversial imams and such enter, at least without supervision. Is Nazism even outlawed anywhere outside Germany? Either way, it shouldn't be. Ideologies shouldn't be outlawed, actions should be. Thought crimes aren't even real crimes. And yes, I agree that integration and learning the rules of the country should be a top priority.

Zkuq said:
Qwark said:

So becoming a Middle Eastern country then. Because those wackjobs who blow themselves up don't want anything less. There is a way for lessening the stream of immigrants though. It's called making your country less attractive, cut the social system and demand integration instead of asking for it. In the Netherlands there are plenty of immigrants which still refuse to learn our language.

On school themes like the Holocaust and Evolution are mocked by those with a different religion. And let's not start about the rise of antisemitism in Europe, due to followers of a religion which name I shall not mention.

They might not be happy with us, but if that is the case make sure you remove those persons before they do harm. Not inviting controverse imams and outlawing salifism like what we did with Naziïsm might alsno not be a bad idea, in The Netherlands at least. The only way The Netherlands and the rest of Europe should accept immigrants and refugees is when they want to live in our countries by our rules. Moving to a European country without adapting or changing should be  a luxury we can no longer afford.

Have you ever wondered why those wackjobs are the way they are? There's a reason they turn that way, and that reason must be taken away.

I could be wrong, but I don't think immigrants are much of a problem in regards to terrorism. Also, I sort of doubt you can cut the social system enough without violating human rights in the process. And I agree, there needs to be a decent push for integration. Language should be top priority for everyone. I don't know how you have it in the Netherlands, but here in Finland learning the language is recognized as a top priority. I don't know about results though, but at least the priorities seem right.

Antisemitism and hating muslims. Tell me what the difference is.

It's not possible to remove all those harmful people. It's not even possible to find them all, let alone remove them. You can only try to prevent people from becoming radicalized, and try to educate people why violence is not the answer. But I don't think it's possible to target harmful individuals effectively. I do agree that we shouldn't let controversial imams and such enter, at least without supervision. Is Nazism even outlawed anywhere outside Germany? Either way, it shouldn't be. Ideologies shouldn't be outlawed, actions should be. Thought crimes aren't even real crimes. And yes, I agree that integration and learning the rules of the country should be a top priority.

There is a strong relationship between muslims and antisemitism in my country. Besides for as far as I know muslims are not defenseless unlike Jews since no one seems to care about them. Mostly because Jews and Israel are considered the same. But if I remember correct in the summer of 2014 when Israel attacked Gaza again (not much of a supporter of that) Jewis people where attacked by mostly muslims.

Our police practically even tolerated it. So what the difference is, is that we actually care about Muslims.

Even speaches  by demonstrations like Hamas Hamas all Jews must be gassed et cetera where tolerated. Try saying that about any other demographic group. Besides in Kopenhagen and Paris some jewish buildings where targeted and attacked. 

If you show any logo of Hitler like the Hitler greet, The Nazi logo you can be arrested, for showing IS is flag not (yet). Some ideologies are not in line with our basic rights and practicing those ideologies could push someone over the line to become radical.

As of late a particular hate imam (as we call them) was invited in a mosque to teach younger kids 5-10 years old about the ways of a particular stream of Islam. According to his status it was not the peaceful one.

I would say try to ban these lines of toughts from Western countries as much as possible. Making them illegal might prove difficult but not encourage them should be easy enough. Besides spreading hate against Jews,  muslims, Gays,  women or whatever minority is forbidden, so those hate imams shouldn't even be allowed to teach.

Normal Imams are of course welcome to teach and are vital for integration, since they can teach muslims to even respect gay, Jews and if necessary even Western women.

But integration is probably the key on the other hand even muslims from our universities joined IS, while they where educated enough you would like yo think. So removing temptations and monitoring and if necessary intervene might always be necessary, for the National security in European countries.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

setsunatenshi said:
how about the US starts to actually clean up the messes they make? fucking things up in the middle east with pathetic wars (Iraq and Afghanistan for example) and then leave everyone else to take the millions of people, who eventually prefer to take chances drowning in overcrowded boats than being raped/murdered/tortured by the most recent warlord that took over the town.

how many of the Syrian refugees has the US taken? a country of 350M fighting tooth and nail to avoid getting even 10k when Europe took 1.3M just last year alone

Thats pretty much it. The US poked an ant's nest here leaving Europe to deal with the mess.

Nem said:

Exagerate much? How do you go from Austria to the whole of europe?

Also, before blaming europe perhaps blame the ones that brought wars to the middle-east? How many refugee's is the US taking in? How many is Canada taking in?

This is not ok, but it is a difficult problem to solve.

Yeah, because the Middle East was all sunshine and rainbows before the west invaded Afghanistan and Iraq.  I must've missed the part where we invaded Syria, Libya, Pakistan, and about half a dozen others in the Middle East & North Africa too, where the majority of "refugees" fleeing to Europe are originating from in the first place.

Also, apparently Israel is the root of all problems in the Middle East, not the religion that's been practiced by the majority of people in the region going all the way back to the 7th centry, where many of them have been firmly stuck ever since.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

1. Europe or european countries with high migration have had issues with some immigrants. Now, I live where tons of Turkish immigrants (and Greece and Italians) came to 40-50 years ago. And where lots of refugees came to in the last two years. Russians, people from ex Yugoslavia and so on.
Most people with migrant background are no issue, many are well integrated. And many actual refugees try to integrate.
Some are an issue, yes. Like Nazis are an issue. And again yes, there's a very small radical minority.
2. Some countries have taken to much refugees and now have problems handling it. Those countries should stop further mass immigration for some time and solve the existing problems first.
3. Every government knew that UNHCR and other organizations where practically bankrupt and no one cared until all those people came over here.

By the way, let me just state something here... if you flee to a foreign country claiming "refugee" status because you are supposedly fleeing from a war-torn homeland, and in a matter of months go from said foreign country where you are safe BACK HOME to your war torn country because, among other things, "it's cold" and "you don't like the food" (actual examples from "refugees" voluntarily leaving Europe to go back to countries like Iraq), then you were never a real refugee to begin with, and were only seeking to exploit the economic opportunities being promised by some PC European nations looking to bump up their multicultural street cred among their peers.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

NightDragon83 said:
Nem said:

Exagerate much? How do you go from Austria to the whole of europe?

Also, before blaming europe perhaps blame the ones that brought wars to the middle-east? How many refugee's is the US taking in? How many is Canada taking in?

This is not ok, but it is a difficult problem to solve.

Yeah, because the Middle East was all sunshine and rainbows before the west invaded Afghanistan and Iraq.  I must've missed the part where we invaded Syria, Libya, Pakistan, and about half a dozen others in the Middle East & North Africa too, where the majority of "refugees" fleeing to Europe are originating from in the first place.

Also, apparently Israel is the root of all problems in the Middle East, not the religion that's been practiced by the majority of people in the region going all the way back to the 7th centry, where many of them have been firmly stuck ever since.

The fact is the Us is part of the problem but doesnt want to be part of the solution. So, i reject these criticisms of europe from countries that aren't doing their part.

Ka-pi96 said:
Mike_L said:

Bolded: Agreed. This "political correctness" has become really poisonous. In Denmark, the state recently cut off fundings to some mosques after it was discovered that they were telling Danish muslims to work against integration, to live by the sharia law, to stop learning the Danish language and to apply for social security benefits instead of trying to get a job.

Still, if you speak out about how crime has multiplied in the last 10 years you are a racist. What they fail to see is that the criticism isn't based on skin color at all. People couldn't care less about skin color. There are also well integrated and really friendly refugees in Denmark that never would commit a crime. Naturally, the criticism isn't targeting those people. It is targeting criminals whether they're of Danish or foreign ancestry.

ummm... why was Denmark funding mosques in the first place?

Good question. The only answer I have is because of political correctness.

NightDragon83 said:
By the way, let me just state something here... if you flee to a foreign country claiming "refugee" status because you are supposedly fleeing from a war-torn homeland, and in a matter of months go from said foreign country where you are safe BACK HOME to your war torn country because, among other things, "it's cold" and "you don't like the food" (actual examples from "refugees" voluntarily leaving Europe to go back to countries like Iraq), then you were never a real refugee to begin with, and were only seeking to exploit the economic opportunities being promised by some PC European nations looking to bump up their multicultural street cred among their peers.

This guy, right here, you are a good man.

There are herds of "refugee's" marching past safe offerings of open arms and aid to walk to better welfare countries, thankful during all of this that I'm in Ireland so there is at least a requirement of a boat for them to get here and a good deal of the "not real refugee's" are not willing to put that much effort into anything.

There is zero chance that the majority of people who are leaving their country as refugee's will ever or will ever intend to return to their place of origin.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive