By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Europe, can't you integrate your immigrants? Austria see's huge spike in immigrant rape!

Your thoughts?

This is saddening. These ... 42 25.15%

Refugee's fault for not ... 100 59.88%

You bigot, there is no pr... 25 14.97%

Total:167
Ganoncrotch said:
NightDragon83 said:
By the way, let me just state something here... if you flee to a foreign country claiming "refugee" status because you are supposedly fleeing from a war-torn homeland, and in a matter of months go from said foreign country where you are safe BACK HOME to your war torn country because, among other things, "it's cold" and "you don't like the food" (actual examples from "refugees" voluntarily leaving Europe to go back to countries like Iraq), then you were never a real refugee to begin with, and were only seeking to exploit the economic opportunities being promised by some PC European nations looking to bump up their multicultural street cred among their peers.

This guy, right here, you are a good man.

There are herds of "refugee's" marching past safe offerings of open arms and aid to walk to better welfare countries, thankful during all of this that I'm in Ireland so there is at least a requirement of a boat for them to get here and a good deal of the "not real refugee's" are not willing to put that much effort into anything.

There is zero chance that the majority of people who are leaving their country as refugee's will ever or will ever intend to return to their place of origin.

Let me also add that no real "refugees" LEAVE THEIR OWN WIVES AND CHILDREN BEHIND in a warzone.  The young men and husbands / fathers who do this are not refugees, they are economic migrants, and are hoping there's a big pot o' gold waiting for them on the other side of the European rainbow.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network
Nem said:
NightDragon83 said:

Yeah, because the Middle East was all sunshine and rainbows before the west invaded Afghanistan and Iraq.  I must've missed the part where we invaded Syria, Libya, Pakistan, and about half a dozen others in the Middle East & North Africa too, where the majority of "refugees" fleeing to Europe are originating from in the first place.

Also, apparently Israel is the root of all problems in the Middle East, not the religion that's been practiced by the majority of people in the region going all the way back to the 7th centry, where many of them have been firmly stuck ever since.

The fact is the Us is part of the problem but doesnt want to be part of the solution. So, i reject these criticisms of europe from countries that aren't doing their part.

The solution here is to turn these so-called "refugees" (most of whom are able-bodied young men) right back around, across the Mediterranean, and have them fight for their own countries, and after that, to drag the entire Middle East kicking and screaming into the 21st century to join the rest of civilization.

Unfortunately, the West no longer has the fortitude for such tasks.  How do you think WWII would've went if the Allies and Soviet Union weren't willing to invade Nazi occupied Europe, or the US wasn't willing to take the fight to Japan and eventually drop a couple nukes on them?  Hint:  the war would've dragged on ALOT longer, and the world would be an entirely different place.  But since we were fighting white / yellow people instead of brown people, no one had a problem with us slaughtering the Germans and Japanese by the millions (many of whom were civilians by the way, including women and children) in order to achieve victory.

You don't see the Germans trying to fire up the gas chambers again or the Japanese carrying out Kamikaze bombing missions around the globe these days, do you?

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

RolStoppable said:
It's called the refugee crises for a reason and it's not going to be resolved quickly. Bureaucracy is slow and a lot of damage was caused by opening the gates without having a plan for how to actually deal with the situation.

I agree. But we actually need to go back one step further. A lot of damage was caused by bombing civilian areas without having a plan for how to actually deal with the situation.

A lot of what happened is because no One (in the west) ever cared until it got really expensive.

Problem is everything the west did in the last decades had to pay out economically or politically. No one cared for Sudan in the 2000s and again no one cares now.

Can't we just kill em off instead?

Moderated and Permabanned - Miguel_Zorro

Around the Network
Cabban said:

Nope we can't vote for Donald Trump as president of Europe (thank god we can't)

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Cabban said:

Thanks Barney for starting this thread, you're 8000th about venting about immigrants (when your own dad is a Middle East immigrant by your own admission).

Love having Nazi comments on this board.

Nem said:

Exagerate much? How do you go from Austria to the whole of europe?

This seems to be a really often used statement on this board. Got an issue with a country? Blame the whole continent.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Soundwave said:
Cabban said:

Thanks Barney for starting this thread, you're 8000th about venting about immigrants (when your own dad is a Middle East immigrant by your own admission).

And the overall ignorance. How about if people learn when and how the Middle East became such a shithole and the involvement of the west in it?

Player2 said:
Soundwave said:

And the overall ignorance. How about if people learn when and how the Middle East became such a shithole and the involvement of the west in it?

So true about this one.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3