By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Despite Nintendo Horrible Decision for E3 Will Zelda U/NX Get the Push to become the biggest LoZ game?

It makes Zelda impossible for the gaming press to ignore.

There's going to be long lines for the dozens of PS4 and X1 games. Lots of CGI, loud electronic music, and awkward white guys shouting on soundstage. But in truth, I figure there'll be a number of controlled leaks about the NX that will be far more compelling than the same ole E3 song and dance Sony and Microsoft put on.

And then there's Zelda - perhaps the one game many people care most about that you could just walk right up and try out yourself.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network
fleischr said:
It makes Zelda impossible for the gaming press to ignore.

There's going to be long lines for the dozens of PS4 and X1 games. Lots of CGI, loud electronic music, and awkward white guys shouting on soundstage. But in truth, I figure there'll be a number of controlled leaks about the NX that will be far more compelling than the same ole E3 song and dance Sony and Microsoft put on.

And then there's Zelda - perhaps the one game many people care most about that you could just walk right up and try out yourself.

Or they can just ignore Nintendo completely. They are not missing any Nintendo news. It's just one game that will be demoed by the same Nintendo on a livestream, no need to be at there.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
The big push feels more circumstancial than planned. Anyway, the expectations are starting to go through the roof and I wish people calm down. So far we have seen nothing and we don't have any proof to trust Nintendo's PR about this game.

If in the end it's another Zelda game and not the game changing people expect, I can see massive dissapointments.

Looks like a good time to bump lol

Yup, it could happen.

If NX does its part, Zelda BotW will be the best selling Zelda of all time across Wii U and NX. It's generating excitement that of an entire console unveiling. Now imaging that, along side an actual console unveiling. As long as NX is at least as powerful as Xbone or PS4, they might have a huge chance for this to be the biggest Zelda of all time.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Pavolink said:
The big push feels more circumstancial than planned. Anyway, the expectations are starting to go through the roof and I wish people calm down. So far we have seen nothing and we don't have any proof to trust Nintendo's PR about this game.

If in the end it's another Zelda game and not the game changing people expect, I can see massive dissapointments.

Looks like a good time to bump lol

Yep. Thank you new young staff!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

From the reception the new zelda has gotten, i can definitely see it being the biggest zelda game as far as sales if everything pans out and you combine wii u/nx sales

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

A curious fact, In 2 more days the youtube trailer will be the video with most views on Nintendo channel and it is already the most liked video since the channel was open 4 years ago.