By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Despite Nintendo Horrible Decision for E3 Will Zelda U/NX Get the Push to become the biggest LoZ game?

Yes it will.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network

No.

I doubt it, OoT + OoT 3D sold a lot and I don't see this game beating those numbers

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I think this was a totally conscious and purposeful decision to show only Zelda U. I have no doubts it'll be the biggest Zelda game ever. That being said...what else could they show to make E3 worth it? Paper Mario Color Splash? Ho-ho, I don't think so.

It all depends on the initial NX sales (first year). I don't know if it can top Ocarina and Twilight, but I'm it will at the very least come close, which is pretty good.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

I don't see it happening, since OOT is practically impossible to top now.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

In light of recent events I didn't even want to see new Zelda footage. It's kinda pointless, cause game will be release only somewhere in 2017-2018.

JRPGfan said:

Sometimes when titles get constant delays its not a good thing, but a sign something is wrong with it.
Im not sure, I hope its good though.

I have the same worry about Final Fantasy XV.

This. People comes with the lie that Miyamoto spend, but delays only means bad management/planning in the first place.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

There hasn't really been much of a push though to be honest. They'll probably advertise the NX version mostly. Talking numbers, then it would need to sell 8.6m more or less to beat Twilight Princess. That's a lot, it'll depend on the popularity of the NX I guess and personally I wouldn't bet on it just yet.

onionberry said:
will be the best exclusive of any console this generation, and the next one

Ratchet & Clank is a part of this console generation.

Opinions and all that jazz you know.