By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Despite Nintendo Horrible Decision for E3 Will Zelda U/NX Get the Push to become the biggest LoZ game?

I mean this literally looks like the biggest push ive ever seen for a game, especially from nintendo.

Thoughts. Overall?

Around the Network

No, I think the amount of delays, lack of information and other things we've had so far won't allow it to become the biggest Legend of Zelda game.

EDIT: Besides, Ocarina of Time pretty much has that locked up, regardless of whether it holds up or not.

They don't really have anything else to push to be honest.

The big push feels more circumstancial than planned. Anyway, the expectations are starting to go through the roof and I wish people calm down. So far we have seen nothing and we don't have any proof to trust Nintendo's PR about this game.

If in the end it's another Zelda game and not the game changing people expect, I can see massive dissapointments.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Wright said:

No, I think the amount of delays, lack of information and other things we've had so far won't allow it to become the biggest Legend of Zelda game.

EDIT: Besides, Ocarina of Time pretty much has that locked up, regardless of whether it holds up or not.

Actually, TP WII + GC sold more :P

EDIT: Actually, OoT N64 + 3DS sold more haha

Around the Network
Wright said:

Actually TP beat OoT. Even if multiplat TP on bpth wii and gcn beat out oot.

That said its not like we have any info for the game. It feels like we kno nothing. Imo i dont think its hurting the game but hey i could be wrong

tbone51 said:

Like Volterra said, N64 + 3DS OoT sold better than GC + Wii TP.

Sometimes when titles get constant delays its not a good thing, but a sign something is wrong with it.
Im not sure, I hope its good though.

I have the same worry about Final Fantasy XV.

I feel like Nintendo's current situation is far too controversial and divisive. Not enough positivity floating around given everything else around the game. If only things were more simple, maybe Zelda U could have a chance to shine.

Regardless. the biggest Zelda game that will ever be already exists.

bet: lost

Wright said:
tbone51 said:

Like Volterra said, N64 + 3DS OoT sold better than GC + Wii TP.

Yeah thats not how it works though.:/