By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Fanboys anger me! Uncharted 4 Rant!

Areaz32 said:

Game not innovative? What are you looking for?

I mean there are plenty of new gameplay mechanics that we haven't seen previously. I am genuinely curious as to why you don't think all the new stuff is innovative.

I guess I missed those innovations. Tbh, I've just played 5 hours and see some YT videos, so I don't know if I'm missing something.

Around the Network

Good thing then that you're actually allowed to play any game you want, REGARDLESS of what the reviewers say.
It might sound crazy, but no one has to live their lives based on dumb reviews.

Tmfwang said:

EDIT: WTF, that userscore of 6.8 at the moment is a disgrace towards Naughty Dog, are fanboys really so jealous of this PS4 exclusive that they rate Uncharted 0/10!?

Or maybe not everyone was impressed? Maybe some people were looking for one thing and got something else? Maybe the game didn't have enough explosions?

Opinions: they will vary.

KLAMarine said:
Tmfwang said:

EDIT: WTF, that userscore of 6.8 at the moment is a disgrace towards Naughty Dog, are fanboys really so jealous of this PS4 exclusive that they rate Uncharted 0/10!?

Or maybe not everyone was impressed? Maybe some people were looking for one thing and got something else? Maybe the game didn't have enough explosions?

Except nothing about Uncharted 4 would suggest a 0/10 review unless it was to troll or hate.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:
KLAMarine said:

Except nothing about Uncharted 4 would suggest a 0/10 review unless it was to troll or hate.

Indeed but this is the internet. You'll find everything here.

Around the Network

So far everyone I've seen hating on it is a well known xbox fanboys.