By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo E3 - No direct; only treehouse featuring Zelda

Pathetic...

Around the Network

Nintendo is dead atm, they have one hit from the defibrillator with the NX launch left for them.

JRPGfan said:

Seriously though... anyone else going "WTF" right now?

my wtf moment was when they announced they wouldnt be showing NX during E3 and will only have one game at their booths. Nintendo are out of touch and they are simply shooting them selfs in the foot. they dont have anything to show except zelda it seems, but one has to wonder, if NX is truly releasing march next year, they cant go out and announce games for it and show them off 9 months before release? 

Honestly I am surprised Nintendo has not dropped out of E3, it seems to me they care about as much as they care about TGS.

I'm not that surprised tbh I said in another thread when it was confirmed that NX won't be at E3 that they may skip E3 and just have a Treehouse for the remaining 3DS games, Zelda and Paper Mario.

Forum goers may refuse to acknowledge it but E3 is not what it used to be and is going to be a shadow of it's former self in years to come as it's no longer the only event that generates news, companies now days hold their own events that do that hence why more companies are skipping E3 as it's become nothing more than a circle jerk for forum goers now days.

Around the Network
Acevil said:
Honestly I am surprised Nintendo has not dropped out of E3, it seems to me they care about as much as they care about TGS.

I think its a result of NX being delayed.

The plan was to have a epic E3, reveal new console and NX games.... but a delay happend... so now they cant do that.

But instead of makeing the best of a bad situation its like... they dont even wanna try now.

This is basically them skipping E3.

I think they should have just used E3 for the 3DS then... and have lots of Pokemon focus.

I'm surprised they're not broadcasting more. I expect we'll get a separate Direct either before or after E3 about upcoming 3DS/Wii U games.

Sometime in July/August/September I expect we'll get either a broadcast or a press event devoted entirely to NX.

JRPGfan said:

I think its a result of NX being delayed.

The plan was to have a epic E3, reveal new console and NX games.... but a delay happend... so now they cant do that.

But instead of makeing the best of a bad situation its like... they dont even wanna try now.

This is basically them skipping E3.

I think they should have just used E3 for the 3DS then... and have lots of Pokemon focus.

Here's a simple reason why no Pokemon that me and a few others have been saying maybe happening since it was announced, it's possibly on a portable sku of NX. Sun and Moon have not been shown at all, I can see a delay happening for Sun and Moon to help the NX version and tbh no matter how upset anyone here is NX launching with Pokemon and Zelda would already put it in a better situation than the Wii U, Pokemon alone would see the NX brand through a good 3-4m sales.

http://9gag.com/gag/a57AqYr

this is hilarious. somebody needs to make this into a gif

but.. Pokemon Sun/moon..