By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So the PS4 is finally worth it if you're only into exclusives

LivingMetal said:

Ahh...  So please let me restate myself.  Maybe it would have been more clear if I had said, "So if you only care for console gaming..."  My mistake.  Please grant me your graceful forgiveness.  :)

Granted. "So if PC gaming is beneath you..." would have sufficed, too. ;)

Around the Network
Conina said:
LivingMetal said:

Ahh...  So please let me restate myself.  Maybe it would have been more clear if I had said, "So if you only care for console gaming..."  My mistake.  Please grant me your graceful forgiveness.  :)

Granted. "So if PC gaming is beneath you..." would have sufficed, too. ;)

Dude, trust me when I say that I want a kick-ass pc gaming machine, but with the console backlog I have I cannot justify it.

Soon... very soon.

I'd wait and see what the NX lineup is.

bigtakilla said:

What does that have to do with the PS4 being worth the money for its exclusives though?

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network
TheBlackNaruto said:
bigtakilla said:

What does that have to do with the PS4 being worth the money for its exclusives though?

Because, if it is true that Nintendo will be able to pump out more games much quicker chances are its exclusive library could match or even beat PS4's fairly quickly. If you're only into exclusives, this would be relavent. (especially if 3rd parties are on board.)

*edit* Basically, if you waited until now, why wouldn't you want to see what your options are?

bigtakilla said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

Because, if it is true that Nintendo will be able to pump out more games much quicker chances are its exclusive library could match or even beat PS4's fairly quickly. If you're only into exclusives, this would be relavent.

But that still doesn't have ANYTHING to do with the PS4 being worth it for ITS exclusives lol. The question wasn't are the PS4 exclusives better than that of the other systems. Matter of fact it wasn't even really a question it was a statement(opinion of course) that the PS4 is worth it now if you only care about the exclusive games on it. 

So not sure what the NX has to do with that :-/. That's why I questioned your post, sorry for the confusion.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

TheBlackNaruto said:
bigtakilla said:

Because, if it is true that Nintendo will be able to pump out more games much quicker chances are its exclusive library could match or even beat PS4's fairly quickly. If you're only into exclusives, this would be relavent.

But that still doesn't have ANYTHING to do with the PS4 being worth it for ITS exclusives lol. The question wasn't are the PS4 exclusives better than that of the other systems. Matter of fact it wasn't even really a question it was a statement(opinion of course) that the PS4 is worth it now if you only care about the exclusive games on it. 

So not sure what the NX has to do with that :-/. That's why I questioned your post, sorry for the confusion.

I still don't know why someone wouldn't want to know what their options are, but I digress

The answer to if a console is worth it for the exclusives they know is, do they like the exclusives? If they are going for shear numbers alone, then wait.

It has some good games, but for my personal taste it still ain't my favorite console for exclusives.

Looking forward to Uncharted 4 though.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

I have enjoyed what we have so far but I still need my god of war, TLOU 2, Resistance before the end of the gen.  By the way, insomniac should reboot the ressistance series like they did with R&C.  that for me will be awesome.