By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So the PS4 is finally worth it if you're only into exclusives

The system has finally accumulated enough games to warrant a purchase if you only play exclusives. My rule(which I also applied on Wii U) is to wait until there's at least 6-8 games I want on the system before buying it.

Exclusives like

-Uncharted 4

-Bloodborne & Old Hunters

-Ratchet & Clank

-inFamous SS

-Driveclub & Driveclub Bikes

-Until Dawn

-Tearaway Unfolded

-Resogun

-Alienation

-Disgaea 5

-Killzone Shadow Fall

-The Order 1886 (as a visual spectacle, see how far real time graphics can go)

With some nice console exclusives:

-No Man's Sky

-Guilty Gear Xrd

-Street Fighter 5

-The Witness

-Firewatch

-FFXIV

-SOMA

-Tales Principle

Exclusive/console exclusive indies like:

-Salt & Sanctuary

-Transistor

-Helldivers

Japanese games:

-all of them

With an amazing outlook for the next 6 to 10 months with heavy hitters like Nioh, Horizon, Persona 5, The Last Guardian, GT Sport, Gravity Rush 2, King of Fighters XIV, God of War 4, best version of FFXV, tons of other smaller and Japanese exclusives possibly all coming out, you will never have any problem with droughts.

To me PS4 was worth it from day 1 as I also play multiplats on it, but if you're only into exclusives then u might consider buying one now, the killer apps are here.

Around the Network

It was always worth it because it had most exclusives and games not avaible from all 4 systems

Ruler said:

It was always worth it because it had most exclusives and games not avaible from all 4 systems

Other 4?.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
Ruler said:

Other 4?.

PC, XBO, WiiU and Ouya. Der

It took 3 years for it to be worth, but finally uncharted 4 is here. The problem i have is that i have the console almost since launch and i'm not very happy with it (also i play mostly on PC and i know the advantages this platform has over consoles).

Around the Network

Was always worth it for me, WiiU, vita and 3ds have been playing playing 2nd fiddle to the ps4 since it launched in my household.

ktay95 said:

PC, XBO, WiiU and Ouya. Der

Can't forget the Ouya =P.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

And street fighter 5 and the king of fighters xiv

Bloodborne made the console worth buying...

Still thin its rather weak in the exclusive department, but there are other games weighing in thus it's still worth it.