By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So the PS4 is finally worth it if you're only into exclusives

For me personally I like AAA titles like bloodborne and uncharted (going off reviews and my previous taste). That is about it. If we count remakes I like ratchet and clank.

Around the Network

Two years and a half later it's worth buying. Yay I guess.

Uncharted 4 turns out to be one of the greatest games of all time and then, on the same day, Persona 5 shows up and completely steals Uncharted's thunder.

So yeah, let's say that today is a pretty good day for PlayStation.

So far most PS4 exclusives haven't really been of my taste, so the PS4 won't really be completely worth it for me probably until Persona 5 comes out on it, unless of course it ends up sucking, but that won't happen. Even then that's not even an exclusive since as of now, it will still be on PS3. So, for me, the PS4 still isn't worth it, but it's getting there little by little.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

In my opinion if you didn't own a PS3, with heavy rain, uncharted collection and the last of us alone is worth enough to justify the low cost of the console. With Bloodborne, uncharted 4, Persona 5 that is coming, VR possibilities, Gran Turismo and some earlier released games like until dawn and infamous, oh my god yes it is worth it!!

If Horizon turns out like its looking, the future is bright too :D

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Bloodborne made the console worth buying...

This. 

I mean, sure, now it has many more exclusives.  But it was worth buying since then. 

CWegzz said:
So far most PS4 exclusives haven't really been of my taste, so the PS4 won't really be completely worth it for me probably until Persona 5 comes out on it, unless of course it ends up sucking, but that won't happen. Even then that's not even an exclusive since as of now, it will still be on PS3. So, for me, the PS4 still isn't worth it, but it's getting there little by little.

is this game going to be available for the ps3 outside Japan?

Faust said:
CWegzz said:

is this game going to be available for the ps3 outside Japan?

At one point it was revealed for a PS3 release outside of Japan and they have yet to deny that it is coming on PS3 as well outside of Japan, so as of right now it could still be coming on PS3, but it could easily be PS4 exclusive.  We'll probably find out at E3.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Every gamer should own a Playstation 4!!!

Yea... I am good. Those exclusives don't really interest me. Some do but not most... Specially with the Neo on the way, I don't see any reason to buy a ps4 as of right now

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850