By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So the PS4 is finally worth it if you're only into exclusives

bigtakilla said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

But that still doesn't have ANYTHING to do with the PS4 being worth it for ITS exclusives lol. The question wasn't are the PS4 exclusives better than that of the other systems. Matter of fact it wasn't even really a question it was a statement(opinion of course) that the PS4 is worth it now if you only care about the exclusive games on it. 

So not sure what the NX has to do with that :-/. That's why I questioned your post, sorry for the confusion.

I still don't know why someone wouldn't want to know what their options are, but I digress

The answer to if a console is worth it for the exclusives they know is, do they like the exclusives? If they are going for shear numbers alone, then wait.

I think you are still misunderstanding me. I am not saying not know what your options are. I am saying that the question/statement was basically if the PS4 was worth it for its exclusive games. Not if the NX/XB1/3DS/PC etc had better games just focusing on the PS4 alone and only its exclusive is it finally worth buying. Not buying over console A or B or C with the exclusive games that it currently has is it worth the money? That is what was being discussed. That's all i was saying and why I had it pretty much had nothing to do with the NX and what it had coming.

Though I am still very excited to see what the NX has to offer....I haven't owned a Nintendo console/handheld since the original DS sadly

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network

Reviews mean nothing, and certainly don't justify whether a console is worth owning or not, so this thread has no purpose. All these games could be rated 10/10 from every reviewer on planet Earth, but if all of them are genres or styles of games someone doesn't personally enjoy, it means nothing to them. Good try at making a thread with anything useful to say.

User was moderated for this post ~ CGI-Quality

It was worth buying since they launched inFamous: Second Son/First Light for me, back in March 2014 (that's when I bought it). Since then it never stopped to pull amazing exclusives every year (DriveClub, Bloodborne, Ratchet, Disgaea 5, Until Dawn and now Uncharted 4).

And I guess the future is looking even brighter.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

IDOLxISxDEAD said:
Reviews mean nothing, and certainly don't justify whether a console is worth owning or not, so this thread has no purpose. All these games could be rated 10/10 from every reviewer on planet Earth, but if all of them are genres or styles of games someone doesn't personally enjoy, it means nothing to them. Good try at making a thread with anything useful to say.

Wow your post was good until that last line and saying that this thread has no purpose...pretty much telling someone what they are saying is useless...not cool mate...not cool at all.

But I do agree PERSONAL taste trumps all but him making a thread showing well received and reviewed games helps and is very useful to some...maybe not you but it is to others. But way to add something constructive to the thread by saying it has no purpose and was useless....way to show those colors smh.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Angelv577 said:

I have enjoyed what we have so far but I still need my god of war, TLOU 2, Resistance before the end of the gen.  By the way, insomniac should reboot the ressistance series like they did with R&C.  that for me will be awesome.

I'm looking foward to Horizon.

Around the Network
IDOLxISxDEAD said:

Reviews mean nothing, and certainly don't justify whether a console is worth owning or not, so this thread has no purpose.

Reviews may mean nothing to you, but for many people they are a helpful indicator to find good games and avoid bad games, so please don't speak for all.

Of course there is no guarantee that you will like a good rated game or dislike a bad rated game... but the probability to get a game you enjoy is much higher with a high rated game than with a low rated game. Especially if the reviewer has a good track record by rating games similar to your own opinion... that doesn't mean, that you are both "right" with your opinions, only that the reviewer has a similar taste in games / genres / game mechanics as yourself.

This year.

JRPGfan said:

Soon... very soon.

What is this game? I MUST HAVE IT!!

d21lewis said:
JRPGfan said:

Soon... very soon.

Persona 5 :)

My hype levels.... after watching the new trailers and the game developer interviews.... its pretty high.

d21lewis said:
JRPGfan said:

Soon... very soon.

Persona 5