By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - who else thinks this is the best generation for video games?

I can't really say, but so far I've seen a LOT of sequels, many of which are awesome, Mario Galaxy, Brawl, even Halo 3 I guess, but they're still sequels, and they're arguably not as huge as the previous sequels or originals.

Like, compare that to last generation with all the new GTAs, MGSs, SSBM, Halo 1 and 2, Half Life 2, many more...you could say that so far, last generation looks to be better.

And think of the NEXT generation...controlling games with your brain? Or 3D vision games? Or simply big advances in processor and graphics power, offering graphics that REALLY look like real life, not just Crysis levels, which obviously still have a ways to go.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Still not impressed so far exept for the Wii

xbox360/PS3 yes very pretty graphics but still there are way way too many FPS on those concols wich is the type of games I disslike the most

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints