By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EU SALES UP!---360 Price DROP--Fails or NOT??

PooperScooper said:
Neos said:
PooperScooper said:
Auron said:

Gebx is not that bad, there are worse Xbots around. Plus he has House as his avatar.

Gebx calls me a troll because I called him out when he was comparing 36 months worth of 360's data to 33 months worth of Ps3's data and in his mind this proves the 360 will outsell the Ps3 this year.

So he in fact is a troll. Shouldn't be calling others a troll. So I dont like the guy

Nice job, solving personal matters in a thread.

also, no he ain't, but you are.

Prove it. You guys really need some english lessons.

Troll:

One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

that sounds like Gebx starcraft Neos and Claude. to me.

i have an other definition to the word Troll.

One person that adds NOTHING of value to a forum, you are the perfect example of that, so in that case, you are definetly also one of them. 

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network
PooperScooper said:
Auron said:
PooperScooper said:
gebx said:
Way to go MS... you dumb ass's

You should of cut the 360 price last year!

Price cut = Failed

Nice troll job Gebx.

I see no trolling inhis post. In fact i applaud him for not trying to spin this like other 360 fans have.

You ruined it. I wanted him to respond to it. I was setting him up.

Either he said

"I'm not trolling" and I would have said "but if someone pro something else said something like this you would jump all over them and call them a troll"

or he would say "I can troll because I support MS" and I would have said "Good job hypocryte I never want to hear you call anyone else a troll again."

I'm starting to calling Gebx and Claude and others out on their bullshit.

So in other words, YOU were trolling.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I am unimpressed with the price cut. I don't think its helped. MS has lost Europe now.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
NJ5 said:
PooperScooper said:
Auron said:
PooperScooper said:
gebx said:
Way to go MS... you dumb ass's

You should of cut the 360 price last year!

Price cut = Failed

Nice troll job Gebx.

I see no trolling inhis post. In fact i applaud him for not trying to spin this like other 360 fans have.

You ruined it. I wanted him to respond to it. I was setting him up.

Either he said

"I'm not trolling" and I would have said "but if someone pro something else said something like this you would jump all over them and call them a troll"

or he would say "I can troll because I support MS" and I would have said "Good job hypocryte I never want to hear you call anyone else a troll again."

I'm starting to calling Gebx and Claude and others out on their bullshit.

So in other words, YOU were trolling.

Or you could call it putting their hypocritism in the light and hopefully making them think about what they actually say.

People throw around the word troll too often here. If gebx stops and thinks about it maybe he would use his words more wisely.

Neos said:
PooperScooper said:
Neos said:
PooperScooper said:
Auron said:

Gebx is not that bad, there are worse Xbots around. Plus he has House as his avatar.

Gebx calls me a troll because I called him out when he was comparing 36 months worth of 360's data to 33 months worth of Ps3's data and in his mind this proves the 360 will outsell the Ps3 this year.

So he in fact is a troll. Shouldn't be calling others a troll. So I dont like the guy

Troll:

One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

that sounds like Gebx starcraft(not so much after we talked. I told him to point out a part where I was trolling and he couldn't and he told me to the same and I couldn't) Neos and Claude. to me.

One person that adds NOTHING of value to a forum, you are the perfect example of that, so in that case, you are definetly also one of them. 

Though this cut might have failed I think MS did the right thing and played it safe doing it in others only. If MS cut WW Sony would have been beat out every week and would need to respond before GTA4 so they wouldn't get blown away and left in the dust. I believe if this would have been the case Sony would have benefited more.

That being said Sony is in an excellent position now. They have decent sales week after week without taking a loss. They can now sit back relax and ride the wave the titles will create.

If you don't call that of value you need a reality check.

Around the Network
PooperScooper said:
Neos said:
PooperScooper said:
Neos said:
PooperScooper said:
Auron said:

Troll:

that sounds like Gebx starcraft Neos and Claude. to me.

Though this cut might have failed I think MS did the right thing and played it safe doing it in others only. If MS cut WW Sony would have been beat out every week and would need to respond before GTA4 so they wouldn't get blown away and left in the dust. I believe if this would have been the case Sony would have benefited more.

That being said Sony is in an excellent position now. They have decent sales week after week without taking a loss. They can now sit back relax and ride the wave the titles will create.

If you don't call that of value you need a reality check.

i am not talking about this thread, i mean you in general.
Exactly how many informative threads have you posted? I bet you can count it on one hand.
Exactly how many times have you been quoted without people attacking you (which states that you often post offensive things on which people need to resond offensively)? I bet you can count it on one hand as well.
I can go on further to say what things annoys me about you, but again, that would be solving personal matters in a thread. 

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

hehe couldn't have put it better. GT5:P will provide an uppercut to the 360 and bring it almost on the ropes.

I agree with PooperScooper... if this wasn't enought for the X369 to surpass the week of the big spike of the price drop to the PS3 ..."no worries" for Sony

DS/Wii kept the trend, wow

PooperScooper said:
cool48 said:
makingmusic476 said:
Yeah, the MGS4 bundle seems perfect for you.

After all, you do like MGS, right? RIGHT?

Yeah...Actually I've never played them, I guess I'll have to beat all three in two months now.

I never played 1 or 3, but from what I hear 3 is a prequel and explains a lot Am I right? (so you could technically start with this one. and then go back to one.)

And you can pretty much skip 2 because it sucked. The main character was stupid.

I started with 3, though it was incredibly frustrating at first because it took awhile to get used to the controls.

Tbh, I'd play them in order simply because it will ease you into the controls better, making 3 on the whole far more enjoyable.

PooperScooper said:
sc94597 said:
Good, Does anybody recommend this game? The reviews seem kinda bad ,but I like the demos.

Have you played the first 2? I would reccomend going back and playing the first 1 or 2 before you pick the 4th one up. If you like those then yes I would reccomend it.

No. What is wrong with the 3rd one.

Must I keep going?

Me and SC have had some decent conversations. Me and Starcraft have had some friendly debates and some not so friendly. Hell even me and GGE had some until she kept singing the same old song.

PooperScooper said:

blahblahblah.....blahblahblah

Congratulations! You have officially derailed this thread! Thank you very much!

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Omg, would you guys STFU with this annoying argrument?

Price cut had little impact, bad for MS, I don't see any way MS can now beat Sony in Europe.

smbu2000 said:
PooperScooper said:

blahblahblah.....blahblahblah

Congratulations! You have officially derailed this thread! Thank you very much!

Actually Auron did. scroll up. 

"Omg, would you guys STFU with this annoying argrument?

Price cut had little impact, bad for MS, I don't see any way MS can now beat Sony in Europe.

Let's try to come up with some ideas... hmm... Reliability and price have been sorted out. Games are good too. I wonder if some bizarre action would do something. don't know what that would be though.