By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EU SALES UP!---360 Price DROP--Fails or NOT??

It is a fail you improve by 20000 units on the previous week but you had to cut the price of the console by 20%. Increasing console sales is not the main goal, increasing profit is the most important goal.

Around the Network

Trolls calling out trolls.

Stop it kids, the Kindergarten is already packed.

Anyway on the topic. As I expected the 360 were not to outsell the PS3.

HOWEVER

... the battle wont be decided untill the release of GTAIV. If Microsoft sells equally as much as the PS3 counterpart ot lower.... then I think it will be safe to say Microsoft failed.

Sony can look forward to a joyous rise this week with GT5:Prologue landing on the shelves. It should make some nice waves there.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

not a big boost

konnichiwa said:
Legend11 said:
Microsoft is hiring people to help with a new push for the 360 in Europe.

I can't see how they will change the situation..

Maybe they are bodybuilders or contestants from "the world strongest men" (it's huge task....)

Quote --->  about X360, MS made a BIG anti-piracy system, it is called 3RLs, or RRoD. I know a bunch of ppl afraid to open a X360 and void warrant because they will need it... 

Much too early to call it a failure.

And I just realized it would be interesting to do an attach rate top list, in this case for racers. Too bad I haven't got the time to do it.

Around the Network

1/ considering the entry price of the Xbox360 and the price of the premium (only 269 euros)
the sales of the Xbox360 are really not amazing.

2/ considering GTA4 will be released soon AND MS will continue to make advertising, AT THE END, 68k is not so bad for MS.

Time to Work !

The XBox 360 gets beaten in Europe again.
PS3 is unstoppable.

I_own_a_PS3 said:
PS3 is unstoppable.

The PS3 gets beaten in Europe again.
Wii is unstoppable.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

smbu2000 said:
I_own_a_PS3 said:
PS3 is unstoppable.

The PS3 gets beaten in Europe again.
Wii is unstoppable.

It is a battle between PS3 and XBox 360. Nintendo Wii is not a HD gaming console.

lol,

this is will be the first time hardcore gamer prefer play to the 2nd/3rd console than the 1st.

Time to Work !