By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NX launches March 2017 Globally

lol Yoshi taking it hard.

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
Sprash said:
so how do the people that laughed at gamemaster87 for saying the nx is coming 2017 feel now after all these news?

We didn't laugh at gamemaster for saying NX 2017, we laughed at him for his insane levels of denial.

well his denial was true in the end.

Sprash said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

We didn't laugh at gamemaster for saying NX 2017, we laughed at him for his insane levels of denial.

well his denial was true in the end.

Not really, his denial was that Nintendo would never give up on the Wii U so early because all Nintendo consoles must be supported for 5 years minimum and there would be more great software like Metroid U and Animal Crossing U and blah, blah, blah. 

Nintendo clearly gave up on the Wii U. 

NX is only coming three months or so later than what many people were saying here anyway ... it's not that big of a difference in the grand scheme of things. 

I think GameMaster87 was also adamant that Zelda U was for the Wii U only, which obviously did not pan out. 

Tag

Soundwave said:
JRPGfan said:

Madness... I dont understand nintendo.

Lauching a new Console, right after the holidays? why would you do that?

NX was likely meant for holiday 2016, they just couldn't make it so they had to settle for March 2017 instead.

Yeah, I'm still expecting a Zen-based AMD APU, which ain't ready for holiday 2016 launch:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=212516&page=1#43

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:

anyone seen these before?

Seriously the No E3 showing for a new launching Console?

RIP Pink Yoshi. Baby Mario will cry for you.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Darwinianevolution said:

He was crazy enough to be right.

Meh, he just got lucky something went wrong during NX development.

so every prediction can be explained with:

well he just got lucky that either something went wrong or everything was perfect so they could get the release done on time.

Sprash said:

so every prediction can be explained with:

well he just got lucky that either something went wrong or everything was perfect so they could get the release done on time.

He certainly wasn't right because of his reasoning. That sentence also applies to your last post towards me.

2017? I am so happy!

It is good to have one more full year of WiiU!

Switch!!!

Preposterous! They announce a relaese day on new console but not the actually console!
They announce will be on E3 NOT for the NX but the new Zelda game that is on will U and NX and probably looks better on NX! or not?
They lose all the games on 2016 and especially the big ones on Sempteber- December
Its looks like they do the same with Wii U but this time they lose 3,5 years of 3d pary games,
But maybe all that means NX is the new generation of casual? I bet NX is actually a smart phone -tablet
Anyway i can't wait for the new Zelda

They cancel this year because of PS4 NEO?