By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NX launches March 2017 Globally

Nautilus said:
Darwinianevolution said:
Well, I'm going to go hunt to the forest, see if I can get some crow for dinner. Will you join me in my search for the perfect crow?

I want to go with you.Can you lend me a bow or a crossbow?

Of course! Join me, fellow crow-eater, and we might just find the perfect crow to dinner.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
Sprash said:
so how do the people that laughed at gamemaster87 for saying the nx is coming 2017 feel now after all these news?

We didn't laugh at gamemaster for saying NX 2017, we laughed at him for his insane levels of denial.

I guess on the positive side this likely means Nintendo should be able to use 14nm Polaris-type technology. Better tech for only having to wait a few extra months might be a good trade off in the coming years.

Sucks to be a Zelda fan right about now though, lol.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Sprash said:
so how do the people that laughed at gamemaster87 for saying the nx is coming 2017 feel now after all these news?

We didn't laugh at gamemaster for saying NX 2017, we laughed at him for his insane levels of denial.

He was crazy enough to be right.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Sprash said:

Doubt the likes of Gamemaster87 is too happy about this news, heh. The whole narrative he and few other posters tried to push here was Nintendo would support the Wii U all gung-ho through fall 2017 and then there would be a traditional trade off. 

What's actually happening is nothing of the sort ... Wii U is being killed off (look at Nintendo's sales forecast for the Wii U for the entire year -- a mere 800k total) in its 4th year with no software support really left. 

The NX just slipped a few months into early 2017, which given Nintendo's track record is hardly a huge shocker. 

Around the Network

Zelda and NX arr ttrnding on Twitter. The rage mode has begun.

Sprash said:

I feel good,he was still very douchy in his discussions with people, and even though he got the year the NX will be lauching right he still got alot wrong,like Zelda HD staying Wii U exclusive, that the Wii U still has a bunch of 1st party games for the rest of the year and the next and that Wii U would be supported for 5 years before the NX launched witch isn't happening so he might have been right about the year but he was wring about alot of thing

FloatingWaffles said:
I feel like Nintendo seems very confident in the NX, which is a good sign. Was expecting a 2016 launch though.

they were VERY confident with the Wii U as well.

All that information about the NX really should upset you.

If they not gonna show it at e3, release in march and so on it will most likely be not the tradional home console with high end specs we are all waiting for. More likely its some cheap crap aimed at the casual market.

Darwinianevolution said:

He was crazy enough to be right.

Meh, he just got lucky something went wrong during NX development.

anyone seen these before?

Seriously the No E3 showing for a new launching Console?