By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are the NX rumors out of hand?

My answer to the question you asked in the headline. I believe that rumors in general are out of hand in this forum and in gaming news.

i agree with him about rumors though.

Around the Network

"Are the NX rumors out of hand?"

yes

Holy cow, I think I suggested Archimedes to talk about the NX! He listened!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Probably, but I'm still going to tag them all! :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

No, but that's only cause I wrote NX on my hand, and I talk to it about the rumors. Get it?

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

Around the Network
Ck1x said:
DonFerrari said:

Perhaps because Sony is a HW manufacturer, have more focused engineers or just because they accept to sell for a loss and have more volume?

So Nintendo is not a hardware manufacturer now?

Nintendo has as many potential products to sell to the public as Sony if AMD did win both the NX console and handheld for Nintendo... looking at the PS4 Sony is not in the mood anymore to sell hardware at a loss, so if Sony can get these chips at a reasonable price to put in a $400 box so can Nintendo.  

No, Nintendo isn't. They may manufacture HW but they aren't HW manufacturer, same as MS.

And to say Nintendo have more variety of HW to produce is obscene. If you are talking about volume then we have to look back and see how often does Nintendo console sell as much as Sony, or accept the rumor mill of console and handheld being the same system (being compatible won't cut for HW production volume).

Sony isn't on the mood? All the time the CEO have talked they said PS4 priority is volume not profit (the reason they don't cut the price more is a reading of market, demand and supply), so unless you have data all you are saying is no point. MS is a much bigger company than both, X1 sell more than WiiU and MS can't get the same price than Sony on the chips from what we hear...

But sure let keep speculating and putting a high end performance with low price as what we expect so we can be more disapointed.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."