By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are the NX rumors out of hand?

Well he has some points, but I dont agree that rumours can case doom of console before release, I actually think all those rumours gave NX huge marketing and attention and now people just dying to hear some official NX infos.

Also he criticizes people because they are hyped about NX, but of course that people will be hyped about new console and new games even we still dont know nothing about it.

Around the Network

NX rumors are far more fun and interesting to read than the inevitable NintenDOOM threads that will flood the forums after the actual reveal!

The only thing that's out of hand is Nintendo. Where the heck is the NX reveal? Have they really completely lost touch with how this industry works? E3 is coming, they should host a reveal event some time prior to it, just like Sony and MS did. It's baffling that such a legendary company strayed so far away from the path the industry took and it actually is on the bring of getting squezzed out of the market.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

O______________________________O

HE MADE ANOTHER VID?? :D

Of course not.

It is completely up to you how much you want to engage in the rumor mill. For some people, like me, the rumors are part of the fun and hype. If you don't particularly care, just ignore it.

Around the Network

Yes. Yes they are. Please save us soon Nintendo...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Scisca said:
The only thing that's out of hand is Nintendo. Where the heck is the NX reveal? Have they really completely lost touch with how this industry works? E3 is coming, they should host a reveal event some time prior to it, just like Sony and MS did. It's baffling that such a legendary company strayed so far away from the path the industry took and it actually is on the bring of getting squezzed out of the market.

Just because Sony and MSoft did it with their latest consoles, it doesn't mean that Nintendo has to do the same.

E3 has always been the place to reveal new games and consoles, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Yes, 8 months ago. It's kind of ridiculous at this point I cannot wait for it to be announced so these rumours can end

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Until the NX is confirmed to be a dishwasher, I will feel unsafe.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

ArchangelMadzz said:
Yes, 8 months ago. It's kind of ridiculous at this point I cannot wait for it to be announced so these rumours can end

Haha, you think rumors will stop after the reveal. You poor poor boy